UFC sponsor Reebok sued for "face-sitting" ad -- "Will they promote BDSM next?"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Russian PR manager Oleg Voronin has filed a lawsuit against Reebok Russia, claiming that the controversial “face-sitting” ad promotes “destructive ideas” and undermines moral principles.

Voronin who is himself the head of a PR company called Glavpiar, stressed in his lawsuit that the kind of promotion used by Reebok badly impacts the entire PR market, making customers associate “shock advertising” with something vulgar and indecent. Now he is seeking for a monetary compensation of 200,000 rubles ($3,000) for emotional distress caused by the advertisement.

To sit on a man’s face… what does it mean? Being a 34-year-old man I didn’t get the message at first. This is low-level advertising aimed at some strange category of customers. Will they promote BDSM next? To discuss who will sit on a man’s face is definitely not the level of a big brand,” he said.

https://www.rt.com/sport/451484-reebok-lawsuit-face-sitting-ad/

Facesitting, also known as queening or kinging, is a sexual practice in which one partner sits on or over the other's face, typically to allow or force oral–genital or oral–anal contact.

Here are the Reebok face-sitters:
5c65888fdda4c89b3f8b45c3.jpeg

Reebok just found an untapped niche market...
15579682746_6d949ec0f2_o.gif

Last edited:
would let middle sit on my face.

More backwards behavior from Russia, I love face sitting.

Face sitting is degenerate. To be fair to reebok. It appears it was one Russian influencer that did this and the ad was pulled after the complaint.

For some reason I’m not offended...

"Emotional distress" by a supposed face-sitting ad <45>

I thought Russians were the last real men on the planet...

Men in Russia still have some dignity unlike American males who brag about how they "eat ass". You can't get lower than that.

Can someone explain what face-sitting has to do with sportswear/sports? I am retarded.

lol, okay, to be fair - that ad is extremely odd and pretty stupid.

to be more fair, face sitting is enjoyable for both involved.

Russian PR manager Oleg Voronin has filed a lawsuit against Reebok Russia, claiming that the controversial “face-sitting” ad promotes “destructive ideas” and undermines moral principles.

Voronin who is himself the head of a PR company called Glavpiar, stressed in his lawsuit that the kind of promotion used by Reebok badly impacts the entire PR market, making customers associate “shock advertising” with something vulgar and indecent. Now he is seeking for a monetary compensation of 200,000 rubles ($3,000) for emotional distress caused by the advertisement.

To sit on a man’s face… what does it mean? Being a 34-year-old man I didn’t get the message at first. This is low-level advertising aimed at some strange category of customers. Will they promote BDSM next? To discuss who will sit on a man’s face is definitely not the level of a big brand,” he said.

https://www.rt.com/sport/451484-reebok-lawsuit-face-sitting-ad/

Facesitting, also known as queening or kinging, is a sexual practice in which one partner sits on or over the other's face, typically to allow or force oral–genital or oral–anal contact.

Here are the Reebok face-sitters:
5c65888fdda4c89b3f8b45c3.jpeg
Muh Russia!

Back