UFC sneakily feeding us more WMMA

This entire thread acting like they aren't going to be squeezing their hogs to Grasso and Kowalkoweicz

Look at ESPN. Right now, they are pushing on the front page, the wNBA draft! For fucks sake. Another reason to just stream the PPVs and not pay for their bull shit. Fuck the brass at the UFC and ESPN.

Look at ESPN. Right now, they are pushing on the front page, the wNBA draft! For fucks sake. Another reason to just stream the PPVs and not pay for their bull shit. Fuck the brass at the UFC and ESPN.

You sound like a poor virgin

@Clementine
6742.jpg
I got you gurl....
happy-dancing.gif

Without WMMA there would have never been this:
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Be thankful. That is one to re-watch for eternity.

I shed tears of joy when holly ktfo’d Honda. Moments like that are 1% of WMMA fights tho or less. Only other moment like that is Nunes vs Cyborg imo.

well played UFC,

You knew we would tune in to see:

Lamas vs Kattar
Rivera vs Yan
Tuivasa vs Ivanov
and of course
Cejudo (c) vs Moraes (possible champ-champ situation)

So after that bait has been set, and a large amount of the fan base hooked, they book:

Xionan vs Herrig
Grasso vs Kowalkiewicz
Chookagian vs Calderwood
Suarez vs Anseroff
and finally
Shevchenko (c) vs Eye.

So that tuning in to this PPV (if you watch the prelims too)

Means you’ll be watching WMMA

Five times!

Great way for the UFC to give a bunch of WMMA fighters (ten on one night so far) fights, and try to push WMMA on casuals and hardcore fans alike.

All I have to say is, UFC

I see you

Hope this isn’t the start of a new trend.
NHL/NBA/NFL/MLB fans never have to deal with this.

Discuss

Those are actually some decent WMMA fights and overall a solid card.

Well, it's our choice to buy or not. I am not buying this ppv, looking at this card I won't even do the bar.

You sound like a poor virgin
Yeah because most people who watch sports, generally do not give a fuck about women sports. wNBA, wMMA, wMLB, wNFL, wSoccer, etc. What is so impressive to watch someone who is slower, smaller, etc play a sport? Again it isn't about wMMA but about shoving that bullshit weak ass shit down our throats.

We should watch more hockey
Yep, Toronto/ Boston starts tomorrow and game 2 is on Saturday so prelims are easily avoidable, lol, luckily the game will be over by the time the main card starts.

Go Leafs!!! At least 4 more games to watch this year, haha.

The only time the UFC ‘pushes’ something, is when, one way or another, that thing is a big pot of cash for them - like Conor, or CM Punk, or a marketable prospect.

The idea that the UFC would be ‘pushing’ WMMA because political correctness or whatever other nonsensical reason you have dreamt up, is retarded.

Back