UFC sneakily feeding us more WMMA

All I have to say is, UFC

I see you

s

if you don't like it, don't watch it, nobody is forcing you. Spend your evening wanking to chaturbate like you normally do.

They can feed us as much as they want with shit tier WMMA, just know that when their PPV/ratings go down , they know what's causing it. I like certain parts of WMMA like Nunes or Cyborg fighting, but the rest is god awful boring.

jesus fuck.

can you not tell the difference between an individual sport with 15m long bouts and team sports that run over hours

there would be no logic to switching between a male NBA game and female NBA game every fifteen minutes that would be fucking stupid. Just as switching between a male NBA and a totally different male NBA game every fifteen minutes would also be fucking stupid.

When your IQ hits room temperature get back to me..

Can you not tell the difference between male and female sports?

No one gives a fuck about WMMA.

Pseudo intellectual @DumSpace strikes again lmao

if you don't like it, don't watch it, nobody is forcing you. Spend your evening wanking to chaturbate like you normally do.

How’d you find my browser history?<1>

Prepare for a very historic all WMMA UFC event coming soon.

We're more than welcome to complain about an inferior product on a mixed martial arts forum you absolute fanook.

I know there are exceptions but honest question here, do woman even like watching the woman fight?

What you're ignoring is that most of these matches are giving us some of the best WMMA has to offer

Shevchenko in mine and many others opinions the P4P #1 Most skilled female in the sport and Top 5 striker in the whole sport
Suarez most elite wrestling and devstating top control in WMMA
and Xionan who is also pretty entertaining

Valentina Shevcheko

tumblr_pji94n5uB51rvcjd7o1_400.gif

Beautiful Slip, 1-2 on Nunes

giphy.gif

Tatiana Suarez

ReliableFondGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

BronzeClearcutGrub-size_restricted.gif

Yan Xionan

giphy.gif

tumblr_o033yatwBT1tbl8wbo3_250.gif

tumblr_o033yatwBT1tbl8wbo1_250.gif

wmma I enjoy maybe 1 out of every 15...I know it's rare as fck.
Fuck this gay world.

Without WMMA there would have never been this:
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Be thankful. That is one to re-watch for eternity.

I know there are exceptions but honest question here, do woman even like watching the woman fight?
I’m guessing most of the people defending Wmma don’t even like watching it. They just like idea of it because that’s the world be currently live in

It’ll be 50/50 by years end.

When the older fanbase dies off, all this will work out in the end for them. They fucking us out of solid fights for the future money.

More fights in which we Europe fans can rest our heads and take a little nap . Thanks UFC

are you saying that europeans don't like wmma and that non europeans do?

1 WMMA fight on this weekend's card. Early prelims. Proof UFC is phasing out WMMA.

What you're ignoring is that most of these matches are giving us some of the best WMMA has to offer

Shevchenko in mine and many others opinions the P4P #1 Most skilled female in the sport and Top 5 striker in the whole sport
Suarez most elite wrestling and devstating top control in WMMA
and Xionan who is also pretty entertaining

Valentina Shevcheko

tumblr_pji94n5uB51rvcjd7o1_400.gif

Beautiful Slip, 1-2 on Nunes

giphy.gif

Tatiana Suarez

ReliableFondGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

BronzeClearcutGrub-size_restricted.gif

Yan Xionan

giphy.gif

tumblr_o033yatwBT1tbl8wbo3_250.gif

tumblr_o033yatwBT1tbl8wbo1_250.gif

overall wmma sucks. and they all suck compared to male fights even the fighters in those gifs.

UFC has a great talent base in the divisions I am interested in...HW, LHW, MW, WW. Other than that, I will watch some personalities. Mcgregor is fun, Rousey was interesting, Holm is not bad, don't mind a few others, but just can't get into the lower weights and the quality is awful for the women midcarders making it unwatchable.

I have seriously seen street fights with more skill.

As for the SJWs, saying Don't watch...lol, I am not.

Five times!

That's five times more lotion I'll be using.

full

They should've never opened the door to this trash, but Dana knew he could make a buck off Ronda Rousey by selling the media the lie that she was such a badass that she could kick men's asses.
And the SJWs ate it up, just as he knew they would. Got her on every media outlet.
But those people don't actually watch MMA anymore now that the myth has been exposed. And the UFC can't very well just rid itself of women's MMA without catching a bunch of shit. So we all have to suffer for it.

Back