UFC signs welterweight prospect Adam Khaliev

Tornado kick guy.

Nice, can't wait to see him.

Are sherdog posters really that stupid that they can't tell a difference between a Russian and Muslim, even based on their name alone? None of these guys are Russian you morons. There are a total of 0 Russian fighters in the UFC.

Islam is a religion not a heritage

How is this not posted yet?

tumblr_mpfdsi8QrS1qhndw9o1_500.gif

looks like he saw the spin and thought it was gonna be a spin kick to the body or something, cause his hands go low hahahaha

Came here for Khaliev, stayed because of Albu's leather pants :p

Are sherdog posters really that stupid that they can't tell a difference between a Russian and Muslim, even based on their name alone? None of these guys are Russian you morons. There are a total of 0 Russian fighters in the UFC.

Sit here kiddo and we will discuss something.. 'Russian' is a nationality.. 'Muslim' is not a nationality..

So WHAT the fuck are you talking about, huh ?

Sit here kiddo and we will discuss something.. 'Russian' is a nationality.. 'Muslim' is not a nationality..

I think Russian is also used to describe a ethnicity, and Adam isn't an ethnic Russian. I don't know why he mentioned the Muslim thing though, you get ethnic Russian's who are Muslim...

Anyway these regions seem to produce some very tough wrestlers and fighters, I wonder if it's a cultural thing?

Anyway these regions seem to produce some very tough wrestlers and fighters, I wonder if it's a cultural thing?

I think it's partially cultural and partially due to recent history. So many atrocious things that has happened in North Caucasus in the last few generations. A lot of these guys were probably raised in what most would call a war zone. War and poverty, whilst both being horrible, can help breed some tough dudes.

The fact that great pre-MMA sports like wrestling and sambo are so popular also helps explain why they produce so many top level fighters per capita.

Wasn't this guy signed months ago? It's been a long time since his last fight, what's the deal?

That tornado kick was sweet by the way.

Who the hell cares if the guy is muslim, russian, american or a god damn vegan?

Just bring that tornado kick to the UFC (spinning shit is always good).

looks like he saw the spin and thought it was gonna be a spin kick to the body or something, cause his hands go low hahahaha

If i remember it correctly Khaliev set that tornado kick up with a few spinning kicks to the body, in the youtube clip you see one of them but there was a few more prior to that.

Because two guys represent a whole ethnic group? Come on.

The Russians commited hundreds of war crimes in Chechnya, Dagestan, Georgia (Ossethia) etc. I know, they don't show it on TV in Russia, cause Vlad wouldn't like it :)
Its vice versa. Chechens are not nice people. One my friend(he is muslim) was almost killled
by some chechen. He told them he is form Serbia, the guy thouth he said he is serb. Fortunately, there was a guy who hardly convinced him he is muslim. Crazy stuff, crazy people

Albu is #1 p4p attention whore, edging out the Japanese chick with the huge legs who takes all the selfies in lingerie. I eagerly anticipate her destruction at the hands of a hardworking American lesbian.

why do you hate good things?

Who the hell cares if the guy is muslim, russian, american or a god damn vegan?

Just bring that tornado kick to the UFC (spinning shit is always good).
People are idiots and that part of the world is not an exception.

that dude talks about ethnics - no one ethnic russian in UFC / He really cares about it

He's the one with the crazy tornado kick KO right? I remember there were reports that he signed with the ufc about a year ago

Do you think Muslim is a place?

I am actually Russian, not American. And if you call a Chechen Russian in Russia people will laugh at you and maybe smack you over the head. Russians can't stand Chechens and Dagestani. They have horrible reputation in Russia as criminals and troublemakers (at best). This reminds me of the stupid US media calling Boston terrorists "Russian".

Go fuck yourself bitch! (POSHOL NAH!) Did u ever heard about RUSSIAN mafia? ))

Back