UFC signs welterweight prospect Adam Khaliev

I am actually Russian, not American. And if you call a Chechen Russian in Russia people will laugh at you and maybe smack you over the head. Russians can't stand Chechens and Dagestani. They have horrible reputation in Russia as criminals and troublemakers (at best). This reminds me of the stupid US media calling Boston terrorists "Russian".

Yeah, cause Russians have a good reputation in Chechnya and Dagestan. The Russian Army was so peaceful there...Keep your propaganda, Vladimir.

Albu is #1 p4p attention whore, edging out the Japanese chick with the huge legs who takes all the selfies in lingerie. I eagerly anticipate her destruction at the hands of a hardworking American lesbian.

Yeah, cause Russians have a good reputation in Chechnya and Dagestan. The Russian Army was so peaceful there...Keep your propaganda, Vladimir.

I guess some Americans still didn't learn how peaceful those Chechens are from the Boston attack.

I guess some Americans still didn't learn how peaceful those Chechens are from the Boston attack.

Because two guys represent a whole ethnic group? Come on.

The Russians commited hundreds of war crimes in Chechnya, Dagestan, Georgia (Ossethia) etc. I know, they don't show it on TV in Russia, cause Vlad wouldn't like it :)

Muslim isn't a ethnic group or a nationality. He's probably Chechen or Dagestani, which means he's Chechen/Dagestani by ethnicity and Russian by his citizenship.

Once again, Americans talking about geography never fail to amuse me.

And man, that place seems to be churning out fighters like crazy these days.

And man, that place seems to be churning out fighters like crazy these days.

I know. Amazing athletes.

The best wrestlers on the planet come from Cechnya and Dagestan and it seems like they have a lot of great Sambo guys, too. They even have elite boxers like Sultan Ibragimov. Obviously, those guys love combat sports :D

How is this not posted yet?

tumblr_mpfdsi8QrS1qhndw9o1_500.gif

MMA is loving the Chechen fighters right now and so am I. Intense fucking dudes, love the way they fight too, must be the environment and their upbringing.

Khaliev was rumoured for ages, good to see him get a shot.

So who is he going to get in his debut? Justin Edwards? Feed him to our lord and savior Sean Pierson?

I am actually Russian, not American. And if you call a Chechen Russian in Russia people will laugh at you and maybe smack you over the head. Russians can't stand Chechens and Dagestani. They have horrible reputation in Russia as criminals and troublemakers (at best). This reminds me of the stupid US media calling Boston terrorists "Russian".

LOL so what? As far as I know,latin-american have also a reputation of criminals etc in the US,so I guess Cain Velasquez,Nick Diaz,Dominick Cruz etc. are not Americans?

LOL so what? As far as I know,latin-american have also a reputation of criminals etc in the US,so I guess Cain Velasquez,Nick Diaz,Dominick Cruz etc. are not Americans?

Totally different situation, though there are like 10 million latin-americans in the USA who are flat-out NOT American because they are illegal :p

What's the problem? Why do you speak for an entire Russian population? Why do you categorize people by their race? There are idiots everywhere, not just Chechnya. It's ignorant patriots like you who have this superstition that all Chechens are criminals, terrorists etc. That's just silly and stupid.

FINALLY!!!! cant wait to see khaliev kick some ass(please woo fc dont feed him to good grinders yet, build him up slowly)

Are sherdog posters really that stupid that they can't tell a difference between a Russian and Muslim, even based on their name alone? None of these guys are Russian you morons. There are a total of 0 Russian fighters in the UFC.

2nd stupidest thing ive ever read on here

Is he Muslim? I just wondering from his name Adam. I know that Muslims use some Biblical names(Joseph and Mary in some countries. I doubt that Albu is a Muslim. She is from Moldova which is almost entirely Orthodox.
There are certain last names though that usually tell if a fighter is Russian and Muslim with last names Magomedov(Mohammed), Ramazanov(Ramadan) and Sultanov(Sultan) in which had origins in Arabic.

Back