UFC signs welterweight prospect Adam Khaliev

I love sambo (even though that looked more like a Tae Kwon Do kick)

Keep'em coming!

This tells me the deals for a show in Russia are going well. Isn't this the tornado kick guy?

Are sherdog posters really that stupid that they can't tell a difference between a Russian and Muslim, even based on their name alone? None of these guys are Russian you morons. There are a total of 0 Russian fighters in the UFC.

I don't car what Albu is. I wish to give her a hug and maybe a kiss on the mouth.

Are sherdog posters really that stupid that they can't tell a difference between a Russian and Muslim, even based on their name alone? None of these guys are Russian you morons. There are a total of 0 Russian fighters in the UFC.

Who cares? They're based in Russia - they're Russian. Just like fighters of many races, creeds and religions that are based in the US are correctly described as "Americans".

Duh... Russians come from Russia. Muslims come from caves in Afghanistan. (Sarcasm for the people with extremely low IQs)

Russia is a huge country spread over, what, 11 time zones? There hundreds, maybe even thousands, of ethnic groups spread about. It turns out you can be a Muslim AND a Russian at the same time!

Russia is a huge country spread over, what, 11 time zones? There hundreds, maybe even thousands, of ethnic groups spread about. It turns out you can be a Muslim AND a Russian at the same time!

Right. A similar argument would be someone saying Cheick Kongo isn't really French, despite his being born in France, lived in France, being a French citizen holding a French passport - just because he is of African descent.

Muslim isn't a ethnic group or a nationality. He's probably Chechen or Dagestani, which means he's Chechen/Dagestani by ethnicity and Russian by his citizenship.

Once again, Americans talking about geography never fail to amuse me.

I remember the vid of the kick going around, hope he brings more of that.

He looks like a tough fucker too, not that it means much but the kid in me still imagines one of these guys being a real life Bruce Lee movie badass.

Muslim isn't a ethnic group or a nationality. He's probably Chechen or Dagestani, which means he's Chechen/Dagestani by ethnicity and Russian by his citizenship.

Once again, Americans talking about geography never fail to amuse me.

I am actually Russian, not American. And if you call a Chechen Russian in Russia people will laugh at you and maybe smack you over the head. Russians can't stand Chechens and Dagestani. They have horrible reputation in Russia as criminals and troublemakers (at best). This reminds me of the stupid US media calling Boston terrorists "Russian".

Hhhhhmmmmmm. :(

Back