UFC signs undefeated LW Gilbert Burns

Multiple time BJJ world champion, lots of first round finishes, train in blackzillians, so yes, he's a excellent addition to the UFC roster, totally legit.

Always traveling with Belfort. I used to see him have private training sessions with Vitor and Gil Martinez. I'm interested to see him fight in the UFC

Nice. I'll try to find any videos of his fights, seems legit being a BJJ world champ and all.

Blackzilians are one of the best camps in mma. This is good news.

Blackzilians are one of the best camps in mma. This is good news.

Seriously? Seems like good fighter that move there from other camps start to lose. There's a ton of great fighters in that camp, but it seems like they don't work together well of something.

durinho a greatly accomplished grappler and know working on his stand up - hell yes

Seriously? Seems like good fighter that move there from other camps start to lose. There's a ton of great fighters in that camp, but it seems like they don't work together well of something.

People are still on that "close down Blackzillians!!" stuff...? I thought they were turning it around

Welcome to year 2012.

Who do you think Burns should fight for his debut? I say feed him to Gleison, two BJJ Black Belts is always fun to watch fight

well, i'll admit i'd never heard of him. now i'm looking forward to seeing him fight.

People only think that because it's a relatively new camp with a high profile.

Vitor and guys like Michael Johnson have excelled at Blackzillians.

I assume you're referring to Overeem mostly and if you read up on that situation then you'll see he never really joined the camp and just did his own thing.

Back