News UFC Signs Chinese Fighter Sasha Palatnikov

1) Hong Kong is part of China according to your own country and the United Nations.
2) HK is represented separately at the Olympics, China will not give a shit if he uses an HK flag.
3) There are Slavic people in China. Manzhouli city for example:

Just like not all Americans are white, not all Chinese people are yellow. This should not be hard to understand, but there are a lot of racists in this board who believe that people of certain ethnic backgrounds should stay in specific parts of the world because that's their "real" home.

you mean not all americans are native american. the rest of us immigrated here.

Hong Kong has been a part of China since 1997.

That isnt my point. Hong Kong has been, until recently (and still in many regards) granted autonomy of government and economy. It isnt China. You have to go through customs to enter it from China and vice versa. People actually elect officials there. It has an entirely different economic structure, and the social and cultural climate is much more diverse than China.

Soooooooooo,
Can this guy fight??????

Looking at his record, I would comfortably say, No, probably not.

I can only imagine the guy has been signed as a late replacement for an upcoming card and knows a few people already in the UFC or similar.

Swedish Chimaev, Russian Khabib, Chinese Sasha... In 2022, they will introduce an Argentinian fighter named Nankatsu Yoshikawa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back