News UFC signs 8-0 Indian guy, faces Tom Breese @ 185

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf??????????

cricket the second most popular sport in the world? where the fuck did you come up with that?

it's a literal fact, bro
go outside sometime

american shit sports like gridiron, basketball and baseball are not popular outside of trump shithole

It never ceases to amaze me how racist this forum is, and everytime I think to myself maybe I'm overreacting/being a "snowflake" threads like these happen. A lot of you fools should be ashamed of yourselves. Is Normal.

Anyway it's exciting to have a Indian fighter in the UFC, wonder how he turns out. Hope he proves you idiots wrong.

it's a literal fact, bro
go outside sometime

american shit sports like gridiron, basketball and baseball are not popular outside of trump shithole

show me facts/statistics that 'cricket is the 2nd most popular sport in the world'

show me tv viewers/online viewers/live attendance numbers/pariticipants numbers

you are talking out of your ass with your 'cricket'.

it's gay as fuck and nowhere near 2nd most popular sport in the world. prove it

Sport in general is discouraged in China and India.

Also the majority of Indians are really poor, they can't afford ppv. So the Indian market is not mature enough for ufc to invest in.
PPV is not the only model... In Brazil we pay for a channel (Combate) that broadcasts every UFC event plus a bunch of smaller MMA events and grappling. It costs about 15 dollars a month.
When we had the first UFC Rio, an open TV network bought the rights to broadcast, but then Globo (biggest TV network and owner of Combate) bought the rights just to stop broadcasting it on open TV.

India is a huge market. UFC already got in to China now they got India in sight.

Unfortunately India does not have good infrastructure och athletic traditions in place to produce good athletes.

With 1/7 of world population, they suck at most sports.

This guy gets mauled inside 1 round!
1 7th?

show me facts/statistics that 'cricket is the 2nd most popular sport in the world'

show me tv viewers/online viewers/live attendance numbers/pariticipants numbers

you are talking out of your ass with your 'cricket'.

it's gay as fuck and nowhere near 2nd most popular sport in the world. prove it

There are a lot of sources that have it at number 2. Just google "most popular sports in the world". Obviously it's a stat with a big * next to it seeing as it's only popular in a few, highly populated regions but he's not talking out of his ass. Regarding it being gay af I don't really know since I've never watched it.

It never ceases to amaze me how racist this forum is, and everytime I think to myself maybe I'm overreacting/being a "snowflake" threads like these happen. A lot of you fools should be ashamed of yourselves. Is Normal.

Anyway it's exciting to have a Indian fighter in the UFC, wonder how he turns out. Hope he proves you idiots wrong.
He will prove them wrong, he can fight

Born in Canada.
Jesus Christ...stfu already.

giphy.gif

Is your name the great khali

"i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick."

Can’t imagine the deal haggling the UFC brass are going to have to go through with this guy.

no offense.

Bunch of bigots up in here. Why is it funny that he is Indian? We should be excited about this as it means this sport of ours continues to grow across cultures. Guys like this and precursors like Kultar Gill (Black Mamba) might make the next generation consider taking this path....

Keep your puns going....sooo edgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back