News UFC signs 8-0 Indian guy, faces Tom Breese @ 185

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major corruption in the country that prevents the best athletes from actually completing
  2. Shit training facilities because minimal money is given by government to support athetletcs
  3. Poor people and people over lower caste systems will get overlooked for people coming from "better backgrounds". This even takes place as low as the high school level. Imagine a highschool basketball team full of chubby average size rich kids.
  4. Culturally, nobody wants there kids in sports because it's viewed as a dead en, so full focus is put on academics
Alot of the time kids secretly play sports to avoid criticisms from parents. Not saying the people there are athletic but culturally and systemically they have alot of issues and barriers which are non existent in others.

So what.
Blimey, imagine having the nerve to make such list. You think other countries don’t face the same obstacles? You think other countries don’t actually have it worse?

There’s plenty of African, Central Asian and even Eastern European countries who have won multiple gold medals despite having it worse than India in the areas you’ve mentioned.
They’ve had to overcome government corruption, poor training facilities, poverty, civil war, political instability, cultural stigma, international sanctions and systematic inequality at a larger scale than India ever did, and yet they’ve still managed to win medals at all levels across many sports. 1.3+ Billion can’t produce one decent runner or swimmer but someone starving and living in hardships in the 3rd world can?

Football as well is a working class sport. Most players come from poor backgrounds playing in the streets to get some recognition from the lowest levels, yet 1.3+ billion can’t produce a decent footballer.

If there was an Olympic event or sport for excuse makers India would finally win something.

Because it’s dull and rubbish. It’s for those that are of less physical abilities, similar to golf. The gifted athletes play football earning six figures per week.
I dislike Cricket but its not as boring as Baseball from what Ive seen.

1569498996Bhullar.jpg

K.B. ‘The Bengal’ Bhullar

If he’s any good, he will curry the torch for Indian MMA.

<21>
kultar gill is probably the best indian mma fighter i can recall

I love how is acceptable for racism against indians but not to anyone else....

Isn't that the same guy who knocked some guy out who was dancing around?
Na but he looks identical to a guy that got KTFO after being cocky af in the build up, one if these instant karma vids. I think I know the video your on about, guy being cocky af, dancing about MJ style only to eat a beauty of a headkick and gets send straight to sleep. Defo wasn't this guy. Interested to see him fight tho.

Lol Indians can’t fight.

good job they matched him with Tom I guess, he can fight but chooses not to

Na but he looks identical to a guy that got KTFO after being cocky af in the build up, one if these instant karma vids. I think I know the video your on about, guy being cocky af, dancing about MJ style only to eat a beauty of a headkick and gets send straight to sleep. Defo wasn't this guy. Interested to see him fight tho.
Yes that's the one lol

can't wait to hear his coaches in the corner

"look yaar… you're head movement is number one A+, but now you need to strike while the poker is hot ok?!"

A few good wins and Dana will give him an increment

typical american myopia
cricket is the second most popular sport in the world and India is very good at that
india is a civilized country that doesn't want to see men dry hump other men in a cage

wtf??????????

cricket the second most popular sport in the world? where the fuck did you come up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back