News UFC signs 15-0 All-Natty Russian, Ivan Shytrkov

ShockedInsignificantHerald-size_restricted.gif

True but he cut to Lhw and has 7 wins in ufcs vets including Thiago Silva , big foothill Silva , Fabio maldando , Thiago Silva , ricco Rodrigues , and Jeff monson

How often you get a debut with a resume like that
These guys are all past their prime. Not that impressive. Specially not if you watch his fights, he looked like shit against Bigfoot and Maldonado.
True about the tank and striking, but he is mainly a grappler... he has some legit SAMBO credentials. Never been a champion but a couple of 2nd 3rd places in Russian Nationals.
Sure. I know. But if he can't finish you R1, he's most likely going to be gas out, and on the feet at LHW he has looked nothing but harmless. 40 years old M'Pumbu was giving him trouble.
He has legit sambo accolades but that's it as far as his skillset goes.
c60040e04ce291463326ab804804dae1.png

Would rather see Nemkov or Mokhnatkin in UFC, although i don't think any of them will go very far, like, top 5.
Have to work, but will def look tomorrow. Thankfully ACB (Or ACA now) put out their fights for free on youtube :)
FNG is on this weekend, not ACA though.

These guys are all past their prime. Not that impressive. Specially not if you watch his fights, he looked like shit against Bigfoot and Maldonado.
Sure. I know. But if he can't finish you R1, he's most likely going to be gas out, and on the feet at LHW he has looked nothing but harmless. 40 years old M'Pumbu was giving him trouble.

Would rather see Nemkov or Mokhnatkin in UFC, although i don't think any of them will go very far, like, top 5.

It’s tomorrow 6:00 am on FITE.tv

12 bucks amazing card

You over rate UFC a bit IMHO, just look at Nastyukhin Alvarez. Especially LHW... Except for Jones Gus and 1-2 guys it's pretty even.

Looks like the average sherdogger during off season

That’s one helluva natty rooskie.

Lifetime ban

I bet this guy takes some revolutionary shits.

If you look like that from eating all your vegetables as a kid, then I should have eaten more vegetables.
Fuck way didnt we all eat our vegetables. No more hgdh for my boy straight broccoli

Back