UFC shoving Israel down ppl throats. hes not that impressive

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Adesanya is all hype. Dude barely squeaked out a decision against old man Anderson and got dropped twice and rocked multiple times by a fat welterweight who looked 2 weight classes smaller than him.
you are truly a pathetic obese waste of oxygen.

You don't know what your talking about and your opinion is worthless.

I can tell by the way you post you're untrained.

Saki, Till and wonderboy have been dropped and finished by mma fighters?

It doesn't really mean anything that Israel got dropped by a fighter.

I don't know why you find this hilarious and a big deal.

Gastelum has dropped everyone he's fought at MW
untrained? im more trained than you and him. you jump on my bandwagon in a couple of years.

He looks pretty great to me. Brunson outwrestled Romero, but Israel beat him up. Israel was standing with both Anderson And Kelvin, And beating them there. Not many can do that.

The UFC is trying hard as fk to push this guy down our throats but if you take out all the hype talk and look at his fighting abilities, hes pretty average. he had barely beat 50 years old anderson, he has no chin and was knocked down 20 times by someone as tall as his thigh. he has no power, no wrestling and no grappling. hes Darren Till 2.0 barely beat Wonderboy ( a good striker ) and was about to get koed stiff 3 times by a striker half his size. he will get demolished pretty soon. i think the UFC is now basing hype on how someone looks and talk not their fighting abilities.

The man is a way worse fighter/version of Conor in term of fighting ability but still getting th UFC push. hes fighting guys half his size and hes still having a very hard time while winning mostly decisions. no power no flashy finishes just decisions of boring 50-50 striking matches that becomes exciting due to his opponents going aggressive.

Doing some anime moves between rounds and after a fight LOL is impressive son. those anime moves are probably more entertaining than his actual performances (his opponents are the ones making the fights exciting). the ufc is trying to push him down people throats like they did Darren Till and Conor before him. out of the three Conor had actual fighting potential.

very average performance by adesanya imo.

Conor > Israelx5 and im a conor hater.
Lol cry some more. I'm sure you expected gastelum to win.

Kelvin is a good win but he's Anderson at this stage is not, Brunson isn't a massively impressive win.

You can guarantee that his next fight will be really tough though...so I guess we'll see.

The UFC is trying hard as fk to push this guy down our throats but if you take out all the hype talk and look at his fighting abilities, hes pretty average. he had barely beat 50 years old anderson, he has no chin and was knocked down 20 times by someone as tall as his thigh. he has no power, no wrestling and no grappling. hes Darren Till 2.0 barely beat Wonderboy ( a good striker ) and was about to get koed stiff 3 times by a striker half his size. he will get demolished pretty soon. i think the UFC is now basing hype on how someone looks and talk not their fighting abilities.

The man is a way worse fighter/version of Conor in term of fighting ability but still getting th UFC push. hes fighting guys half his size and hes still having a very hard time while winning mostly decisions. no power no flashy finishes just decisions of boring 50-50 striking matches that becomes exciting due to his opponents going aggressive.

Doing some anime moves between rounds and after a fight LOL is impressive son. those anime moves are probably more entertaining than his actual performances (his opponents are the ones making the fights exciting). the ufc is trying to push him down people throats like they did Darren Till and Conor before him. out of the three Conor had actual fighting potential.

download (1).jpg

That's the thing bitch hes not as good as they saying slut. He couldn't finish a 50 years old and a guy half his size. Don't be a slut slut.
So salty because the guy you wanted to win got his ass kicked and lost.

You should watch UFC 236 - was a great card.

Kelvin has some of the best head movement and heaviest hands in MMA. Kelvin is a tough fight for everyone, and Kelvin more than held his own against former champs like Woodley, Bisping, and The Chris. Israel passed the test he is not a hype train and is an elite fighter.

physically stronger LOL? hahaha. the man looks like a LHW fighting a big WW. got knocked down with someone half his reach and couldnt finish a 50 years old. its a good win he got last night but the hype hes getting doesnt match his potential.
so cro cop getting ko'd by randleman makes him a shit striker?

Kelvin was kicking people’s asses until last night. He’s an impressive win
Kelvin scraped out a split decision win vs Jacare that could have easily went the other way. That's his top-5 win. He lost to Weidman.

Kelvin is a top-5 for sure, but no champ material at 185. He's just too short for the division.

Romero and Whittaker are still the creme de la creme of Middlweight. Those guys have finished the top-5 at MW and made it look easy, whereas Izzy and Gas are going to life-and-death decisions with them.

I thought that too but he proved me wrong last fight. His striking is amazing, easily the best in the UFC.

it is embarrassing when you are an ex pro kickboxer with 70+ fights and youre fighting a short wrestler with half your reach in a fight you spent 99% of the time standing. its pathetic actually not just embarrassing.
these kickboxing backgrounds really don't mean shit. We learned this awhile ago.

Top-5 at middlweight

1.Whittaker
2. Romero
3) Adesanya
4)Kelvin
5) Jacare

Mousasi possibly fits in there somewhere too if he was still in the UFC.

He’s probably not as good as his antics and attitude seem to suggest, because he’s shown he’s very hittable.

Still undefeated though so I can’t say much more. He’s top 5 for sure at least

This is the biggest pile of shit I've read in my entire life.

You have completely disgraced yourself

Congratulations.

images

Last night Israel answered a lot of questions. He can last in a dog fight, he can withstand and comeback from adversity, he can take a shot, has cardio for days, he defended a lot of Kelvin's takedowns and when he did get down he popped back up quickly without taking damage. A lot of time we see undefeated prospects get in a war and they fade and wilt, Israel showed he has the heart of a champion and won't quit from pressure. It was a great performance

Where is all this hate on Gastelum coming from? Gastelum is a short middleweight fighter with decent grappling and excellent boxing with power in his hands. All the sudden he's a short wrestler. You guys are mad that UFC are pushing Izzy when we have an extremely active and exciting fighter whose not afraid of a war. Honestly if Gastelum wins his next fight and IF Izzy beats Whitaker, I would love to see a rematch, things are looking good for the middleweight division. I've never seen so much salt for a just bleed fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back