UFC should sign Holly Holm to fight at TUF Finale

God damn this Holm train is getting up there with the McGregor train.

God damn this Holm train is getting up there with the McGregor train.

Yeah she is ALL hype.....

No one should be at all excited for a Multiple Division Boxing Champion switching to MMA in her prime.....

Yeah she is ALL hype.....

No one should be at all excited for a Multiple Division Boxing Champion switching to MMA in her prime.....

No one should get excited when she beats the fuck out of someone that had no business being in the cage with her in a mismatch so absurd that the commission probably shouldn't have signed off on.

I like the sound of it.

Not sure where these 145'er thing came from, she is 135'er.

I think Holm can do well but don't think she wins gold, I really can't see her beating Ronda.

I like Holm don't get me wrong, I just think Nakamoto has better striking and is all together the better fighter.. Holm is very hesitant when engaging on the for fear of TD, Nakamoto does not. Nakamoto throws knees unlike any women (and some men), Holm has great hands and the best boxing of any female. I just think Nakamoto is little more well rounded and a lot more explosive. Nakamoto has some very scary killer instinct, reminds me of Anderson Silva in 2006.

My only guess as to why she isn't in the UFC is that she doesn't want to jump into the UFC before she is ready.

Or she wants to keep boxing next to her MMA career.

Obviously Dana wouldn't let her box Roy Jones Jr. if she was in the UFC.

She retired from boxing to focus purely on MMA.

She retired from boxing to do MMA full time.

Back