UFC should sign Eddie Bravo...

Zerfleischer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...for Goldbergs job, let him do what he wants until a frustrated Joe Rogan throws the towel!
After this, sign someone like Quadros for the play by play job and the commentary should be great.

"exactly joe, and did you know UFC is taken over by lizard people in disguise?"

Eddie being high talking about tower 7 would make my UFC experience much better.

4146929776_476744f0b3.jpg

Actually, would we really notice a difference?

Joe and Bravo would be in a medical cannabis coma every night.

Bravo: 'this guy enjoys a 4 inch reach advantage and is 27 years old, speaking of 27 years old Joe, do you know about the 27 club? it's about all these famous musicians that have died when they hit 27..but that's not the spooky part..the spooky part is that they were all killed by the government!

Joe:'Uh, Edgy..'

Bravo: 'hold on! hold on! let me finish..seriously bro there's a netflix documentary on it you gotta check it out'

I'm all for it

Let the petition begin.

Joe, what can I say. The moon is a hologram and Nazis live there. That sub attempt reminded me a lot of my Abu Dhabi win over Hoyler Gracie. Remember when I used the Blazeitfgt pass then transitioned to the scissor sister control before unleashing hell with my banana splitter to rubber guard? Dude, remember? D00000000d. Also, damn WTC 7.

Joe, what can I say. The moon is a hologram and Nazis live there. That sub attempt reminded me a lot of my Abu Dhabi win over Hoyler Gracie. Remember when I used the Blazeitfgt pass then transitioned to the scissor sister control before unleashing hell with my banana splitter to rubber guard? Dude, remember? D00000000d. Also, damn WTC 7.

Keep laughing shill. You mock what you are afraid of.

Bravo would make a wonderful wingman to Joe. Alex Jones should do the post fight interviews.

Rogan used to wayyyyyyy cooler when he was more open. He needs someone to smack some sense into his dumb bald head.

Chael is born to do this. Pair him with Joe. Two giant egos coliding. It would be fun

All jokes aside, Eddie is a fantastic jiu jitsu guy but, he's not ever going to be a good color man.

I can't take a full 60 seconds of Eddie Bravo talking about anything, I think. He has the intellectual capacity of a lawnmower, a fact that is obvious to anyone but himself. That's the worst type of person to have to listen to.

He's kind of a spaced out idiot but he's a very good jiu-jitsu player. So it would be like replacing another spaced out idiot & adding in jiu-jitsu knowledge.

I can't take a full 60 seconds of Eddie Bravo talking about anything, I think. He has the intellectual capacity of a lawnmower, a fact that is obvious to anyone but himself. That's the worst type of person to have to listen to.
I mow grass for a living he might be the maintenance man I've been looking for

pretty sure Eddie has said on Joe's podcast that he's way too busy to work for the UFC again

pretty sure Eddie has said on Joe's podcast that he's way too busy to work for the UFC again
Last time he worked for the UFC, they were probably paying him peanuts, if any money at all. Once he sees the numbers, he'll reconsider.

Back