UFC should sign Denis Stojnic

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Denis has fought in the UFC before and showed some strong stand up skills, but limited grappling ability. Denis was finished in both of his UFC appearances first by Cain, then by Struve. Denis has gone undefeated since he was cut (7-0 with 6 finishes). Big wins over Ricco Rodriguez and Mighty Mo.

Would adding a fighter like Stojnic help reinvigorate the HWT division?

At this point, any heavyweight with a decent record or name recognition is worthy of being in the UFC.

The division is that bad.

Yes they should re-sign him. HW needs more fighters.

Didn't he beat the shit out of Struve, but then lose?

Yes he did. He was beating Struve up for the most part of round 1, landing a good elbow late in the round that cut Struve's forehead badly.

Struve was bleeding all over the place but managed to submit him in the second round. I was there live, it was crazy. Me being Dutch I cheered so loud for Struve that my voice was gone for the rest of the evening lol.

idk if a win vs Rico Rod is big in 2015... but why not...
worst case scenario he suck and get ktfo for a good highlight

Yes he did. He was beating Struve up for the most part of round 1, landing a good elbow late in the round that cut Struve's forehead badly.

Struve was bleeding all over the place but managed to submit him in the second round. I was there live, it was crazy. Me being Dutch I cheered so loud for Struve that my voice was gone for the rest of the evening lol.
that would've been a great fight to see live

He is a tweener for HW (5'11" 240 lb). Similiar build to former blue chip HW signee Konstantin Erokhin. He just turned 36, so not much ceiling there. Could certainly be signed for another stint as a replacement for a European card. Lots of HW bouts lined up in Zagreb and Rotterdam.

Denis has fought in the UFC before and showed some strong stand up skills, but limited grappling ability. Denis was finished in both of his UFC appearances first by Cain, then by Struve. Denis has gone undefeated since he was cut (7-0 with 6 finishes). Big wins over Ricco Rodriguez and Mighty Mo.

Would adding a fighter like Stojnic help reinvigorate the HWT division?

No probably not.

Heavy weights apparently have no personality.

They apparently died with Alli, Islam and Middle East.

Brock though, who don't like WWE and fighting?

Get me a heavyweight with charisma I'll spend a million, Dana white.

I made that up, but you think it ant true?

Back