UFC should just announce JJ as 27-0....etc -0....

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Remember when Royce Gracie fought Matt Hughes and they announced him as 11-0? The whole hype behind him was being undefeated, even though he had already been defeated by Saku via corner towel throw.....

Well unlike Gracie at that point, JJ has never actually lost a fight. The fact of the matter is he is undefeated in MMA. Regardless of what the commission has done with his official record, everybody knows he's really 27-0. Counting his fight against Hamill as a loss is a farce, and his NC against DC is again another farce. Both fights he was thoroughly dominating and literally won.

So until he actually loses a fight, the UFC should just should push his record as 27-0....and so on. Screw the commission. His official record can say 25-1-0 (1)..... but all promotional material, up to and including Bruce Buffer's ring announcement, should say " ##-0 "

(Disclaimer: I am no JJ nutthugger fanboy)

Yeah, that's not how rules work bud. Why don't we just have fights with no rules?

>Jones Dindu Nuffin

I’m no Bones hater, but he DID lose. He was warned several times for landing illegal downward elbows to the eye socket on his opponent and CHOSE to continue doing it.

Jones May be above the UFC and USADA but he is not above the Athletic Comission. At some point a line needs to be drawn.

He lost, deal with it.

PS: Ironically the UFC still markets his head kick KO over DC as a legitimate win... I’d say that more than evens things out

Hamill destroyed Jones from the bottom.

images

No he lost. Whats up with people now days trying to rewrite history to make the people they like seems so much grandeur.
You probably think Billy Mitchell is the best Donkey Kong player ever.

Crazy to think he has the UFC record for consecutive victories despite the Hamill fight, imagine winning 17 UFC fights in a row...let alone 20+.

He's already a Living Legend, but imagine if he can just win a few more fights, his records are gonna be untouchable.

Remember when Royce Gracie fought Matt Hughes and they announced him as 11-0? The whole hype behind him was being undefeated, even though he had already been defeated by Saku via corner towel throw.....

Well unlike Gracie at that point, JJ has never actually lost a fight. The fact of the matter is he is undefeated in MMA. Regardless of what the commission has done with his official record, everybody knows he's really 27-0. Counting his fight against Hamill as a loss is a farce, and his NC against DC is again another farce. Both fights he was thoroughly dominating and literally won.

So until he actually loses a fight, the UFC should just should push his record as 27-0....and so on. Screw the commission. His official record can say 25-1-0 (1)..... but all promotional material, up to and including Bruce Buffer's ring announcement, should say " ##-0 "

So you're being a baby because things aren't the way you want them to be. Welcome to life.

Excuse me sir. But your sherdog inexperience is showing.

You may want to cover that up.

Same with Fedor losing by cut. Those are not real loses

He's fixing to be tied with Khabib at 28-0.

You are either trolling or really truly have no concept or understanding of how this sport works.

Back