UFC should give GSP whatever he wants and announce GSP vs Lawler.

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Then nobody would be talking about Jones.

Make it happen Lorenzo, we need GSP back. Enough of Johny Split D.

Jones makes the rules. They gotta ask jones if they are
Allowed to bring gsp back. And if he says OK then we will get the fight

Then nobody would be talking about Jones.

Make it happen Lorenzo, we need GSP back. Enough of Johny Split D.

GSP wants strict testing for PEDs ... UFC wants to sweep Jones T:E test under the rug.

I think that the problem is that Zuffa doesn't have anything that GSP needs UNLESS GSP has the burning desire to regain the belt

Other than competition, GSP already has all the accolades money, fame, etc. that he needs.

Lorenzo kissing some ass and throwing money at him is better than nothing, but...

GSP in his prime was a far superior fighter then hendriks and lawler (no offense to them)

GSP walked away from this mess for a reason. He certainly isnt coming back to it

Seriously though, since GSP's absence, the WW division has filled up with sharks. If he ever comes back to the UFC, he needs to least a welcome back fight before getting a title shot. There's guys in line who might like to fight if the UFC allows cutters.

Not a bad idea, they would sell a LOT of PPVs, well, because it's GSP and they could hype this fight saying that the champion came back to get what is his for right (the title). And apart from all of that, Lawler is a good stylistic matchup for the canadian.

Or we can have a much more interesting, competitive, and less boring stacked division as it is right now.

He's probably pretty disgusted with UFC even more now after all this

Sometimes it makes me sad, though... GSP being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

He's probably pretty disgusted with UFC even more now after all this

Na he just doesn't like to get hit in the face. GSP has always said he hates being punched. So when Johnny clapped him up it makes GSP to this day wonder if he should stay sidelined.

GSP could not just steal Rory's title shot!

Aka we won't see him back until that one is out of the way or Rory is the champ.

Why would they want Lawler to fight the most boring fucking fighter there has ever been?

Who gives a shit about that fight? Do you want to see GSP attempt to lay on top of Lawler for 5 rounds?

What is wrong with you people..

GSP could not just steal Rory's title shot!

Aka we won't see him back until that one is out of the way or Rory is the champ.
Lol.. Rory isn't going to be shit except a gate keeper for the rest of his career.

I do like watching his fights when I need to fall asleep, though.

Why would they want Lawler to fight the most boring fucking fighter there has ever been?

Who gives a shit about that fight? Do you want to see GSP attempt to lay on top of Lawler for 5 rounds?

What is wrong with you people..

When did Lawler get rumblings of a fight with Maia?

Na he just doesn't like to get hit in the face. GSP has always said he hates being punched. So when Johnny clapped him up it makes GSP to this day wonder if he should stay sidelined.

Your theory has some merit until you look at all the evidence that GSP was planning to retire/take an extended break from MMA even before the Hendricks fight, and the fact GSP's face looked far worse in his first fight with BJ but came back after that and even rematched BJ to a one-sided domination victory.

Back