UFC Should give Fighter Bonuses for Best Weign In

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was talking to my girl friend and she thinks this could be fun. Fighting is more than just punching and kicking, its also about presentation. I think Dana should spice things up and give bonuses for the best looking fighter at Weigh-ins

ufc-fuel-weigh-in-2.jpg

viktor-pesta-ufc-on-fox-14-1.jpg

sage-northcutt-ufc-fight-night-80.jpg

5875917fd8259f3c486144de96530e60_crop_north.jpg

20150710052837_6DX_0148.JPG

Conor-McGregor1.png

They should parade the fighters around like racehorses in the parade ring before they run and let the audience vote on who they're mirin

I like how he says girl friend instead of girlfriend

After I got done banging my dime piece girlfriend (doggy style cause she got a nice big ass), we started talking about UFC weigh ins and I was like, how does Sage make LW? Then she started giving me oral sex.

Keep things the same but have the ring girls do some pole dancing. Nothing spices up an event like pole dancing.

Please no. We're going to have people weighing-in wearing pig thongs just to make 50$.

The UFC should not encourage that nonsense.

Weigh in, face off, shake hands, move on.

Nope. Dana even said he doesn't like the silly stuff. He's not about to give them money to act out.

And they should give worst weigh in "wear this dunce cap and sit in the corner" bonuses. Hendricks would be in for a lot of time outs

Your imaginary girlfriend is an idiot

Back