UFC should create two new weight classes; Manlet weight 105 lb and...

I'll show you a new word, brah.

dVDJiez.gif

I welcome any opportunity to expand my vocalubary.

Please, no more weight classes, we have enough already where some divisions aren't that deep.

What they do need to do is reorganize things a bit. 145 to 155 is way to small compared to the jump between 185 and 205. I'm not a big math guy but 145 to 155 is like 7% or so and 185 to 205 is like 11%. Way too many small divisions then they jump up too quickly.

What you really need is 8% between classes
215+

Dana Division

Requirements
-HGH
-Out of breath
-Bald ego
-Loves Trump politics
-Spend thousands of dollars on fake snow in Vegas
-Gives backroom handjob bonuses

Super Heavyweight yes
105 mens absolutely NOOOOOOOO
145lb Women YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Superheavy weight 265 lb with a cap at 300 or unlimited.

Manlet weight would be 105 lb.

Discuss.
In before wasteland. On a very serious note, the open ended all comers freak show class for wrestling at the turn of the last century used to be 180 pounds.

Super Heavyweight yes
105 mens absolutely NOOOOOOOO
145lb Women YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Women are getting bigger these days, esp. 'merican women. It should be realistic and add classes up until 235

Only extra division I'd like to see is women's FW. Plenty of big fights to make for cyborg

Big fights? Man, I'm so stoked about Cyborg vs Lansberg, I've been waiting for this matchup for years!

145lbs would be the "Cyborg crushes all" division. Less talent than in the male flyweight division.

Superheavy weight 265 lb with a cap at 300 or unlimited.

Manlet weight would be 105 lb.

Discuss.
manlet is a term developed by insecure assholes who know a smaller man will beat the ever living fuck out of them.

no the next 2 divisions to be added will be for the ladies.

105 and 145.

I want a super heavyweight division or a removed cap on heavyweight. 265 is a boring limit.

Superheavy weight 265 lb with a cap at 300 or unlimited. - YES

Manlet weight would be 105 lb. - NO

Back