UFC should bring back barnett! these uncharismatic champions will be the death of UFC

Barnett should be in ufc. Yes, we need some exciting champions, nick ftw!!

Stupid whitebelt like this will be the death of Sherdog.

Wasteland this shit, and ban TS please.

Whnever I see Josh scheduled on any events fight card, I just feel cautious. Like, is it okay to have him there, didn't he ruin multiple Affliction main events?

I get the same emotion whenever the reem gets mentioned too. Great fighters Barnett and Overeem, but any announcement of activity from them has me avoidant of caring. Dont like it but pre and post fight tests showing up negative can have me interested in their fights again.

Whnever I see Josh scheduled on any events fight card, I just feel cautious. Like, is it okay to have him there, didn't he ruin multiple Affliction main events?

I get the same emotion whenever the reem gets mentioned too. Great fighters Barnett and Overeem, but any announcement of activity from them has me avoidant of caring. Dont like it but pre and post fight tests showing up negative can have me interested in their fights again.

Just like every one didnt buy sonnen vs silva 2 .................:wink:

New Breed for me is the fighters ufc know they have to have a voice over for in the pre show HYPE to do 100% of there talking ............... Tito could look the camera in the eye and deliver pre game hype that you felt was real ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and so could shamrock and u could sence hatred or become emotionally attached ! ....... hence why they both in the hall of fame ,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets see CRUZ be intimidating or talk smack lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Would you guys bashing me get exited for his title fight ?

So by your definition guys like Tito and Shamrock are "new breed" yet in a previous post you said that they weren't talented compared to the "new breed." :rolleyes:

Last time I check he and Dana are on good terms again, so I guess it's just a matter of time.

I agree that Barnett should be in the UFC. But JDS would destroy him. I don

New Breed for me is the fighters ufc know they have to have a voice over for in the pre show HYPE to do 100% of there talking ............... Tito could look the camera in the eye and deliver pre game hype that you felt was real ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and so could shamrock and u could sence hatred or become emotionally attached ! ....... hence why they both in the hall of fame ,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets see CRUZ be intimidating or talk smack lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Would you guys bashing me get exited for his title fight ?

all I have to say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Don't worry, the "Reem" will be a champion we can all be proud of

Ps, Shamrock vs Owen Hart at SS 09 was the best

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!,!!!!!!!11,,,!!!!!!1

so new breed = hype? Hype is subjective anyway.

Talking shit DOES make things more fun... but with no substance it's useless and even counter productive. Now we have Chael Sonnen moving UP to get a title shot after a loss, clogging up an event.

We can't even get guys who clear divisions with no resistance to move up and fight someone good, let alone get title shots.

all I have to say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You would say that ........... Coz you know you swallowed your tongue being a 'non contender here on sherdog "
:icon_lol:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!,!!!!!!!11,,,!!!!!!1

so new breed = hype? Hype is subjective anyway.

Talking shit DOES make things more fun... but with no substance it's useless and even counter productive. Now we have Chael Sonnen moving UP to get a title shot after a loss, clogging up an event.

We can't even get guys who clear divisions with no resistance to move up and fight someone good, let alone get title shots.

Your right ,,,,,,,,,,, But did Zulu deserve a shot against Fedor ? ............... who gives a dam it how they sell a fight

Back