UFC should book Aldo vs Moicano for UFC 231

Agree, because almost every card as of late has been FUBAR with the last minute cancellations.

No, I don't want to potentially see Aldo v.s. Holloway 3. Book Mendes v.s. Moicano instead.

No, I don't want to potentially see Aldo v.s. Holloway 3. Book Mendes v.s. Moicano instead.
Are you basing that on the idea that a fight against Moicano should be for the next titel short after Holloway and Ortega? Mendes is no way near deserving of a title shot. Give it to Frankie instead.

Are you basing that on the idea that a fight against Moicano should be for the next titel short after Holloway and Ortega? Mendes is no way near deserving of a title shot. Give it to Frankie instead.
Frankie's fighting Zombie in November.

Nicco Montano is already going to get murked by Valentina. Now you want to put her in there with Aldo?

<20>

Nicco Montano is already going to get murked by Valentina. Now you want to put her in there with Aldo?

<20>
29b.jpg

Besides Edgar booked to fight KZ how is he more deserving than Mendes? Both are on a 1 fight win streak, and sure, Edgar's win over Cub is better than Jury but still Frankie already got Ko'd by Ortega. No one wants to see a rematch with those two. If Frankie beats KZ then I agree he is next in line but we will see

Yup. Max has had issues lately, I wonder if he'll make it to the fight-on weight and healthy.

Besides Edgar booked to fight KZ how is he more deserving than Mendes? Both are on a 1 fight win streak, and sure, Edgar's win over Cub is better than Jury but still Frankie already got Ko'd by Ortega. No one wants to see a rematch with those two. If Frankie beats KZ then I agree he is next in line but we will see
You'd give Mendes a title shot after 1 win after a 2 year lay off for cheating and that win was Miles Jury? Whoever is in line for the title shot Mendes should definitely come after Frankie. Mendes needs to beat a name before he's even close to consideration. Why not put him up against Bektic or Stephens.

You'd give Mendes a title shot after 1 win after a 2 year lay off for cheating and that win was Miles Jury? Whoever is in line for the title shot Mendes should definitely come after Frankie. Mendes needs to beat a name before he's even close to consideration. Why not put him up against Bektic or Stephens.
I like the Bektic or Stephens fight for him. If Edgar beats KZ and he is most definitely next in line. But until then I think they need to shake it up with a stand by fighter. Someone who has not fought Holloway or Ortega. Maybe they have Jose Aldo vs Moicano. If Max pulls out throw in Aldo and same if Ortega pulls out throw in Moicano. Although Now that I think of it, if Max pulls out Ortega probably won't accept a short notice fight

Could do an all FW card:

Max vs Ortega
Aldo vs Moicano
Mendes vs Stephens
Bektic vs Volkanovaki
Cub vs Elkins

Lamas vs Kattar
Choi vs Burgos
Glenn vs Caceres
Bermudez vs Bessette

Zabit, Emmett, Yair, and the MJ/Fili winner could also be available

Back