UFC setting Cyborg up and creating new division in order to protect Rousey?

TerrificCruz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I cannot be the only one, who thinks it is weird that Cyborg gets flagged one week before rousey returns.
What a surprisingly fitting time for her, now she is not under the pressure to finally fight Cyborg, huh.

And additionally I guess its just a coincidence that Holm moves up a weight class?

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Ronda hardly needs to be protected from an overhyped can crusher who's never even proven to be at modern top 5 BW level. That's like protecting Cruz from pre-loss Almeida.

cyborg.jpg

Nah brah she is totally clean.. its totally normal for women to sound like men and maintain an unnatural amount of muscle mass

Wouldn't they wait to see if ronda wins before they risked the credibility of a company they just paid! 4.2 billion for?

Nah. They wanted to use cyborg more. Its called making money. Only way to do that is give her a weight class. She fd up with a dirty test. But that was pretty obvious. Bound to happen.

I've never liked the idea if the UFC paying USADA for their services, it is open to corruption.

But at the same time, Cyborg is a proven cheat so, meh.

Stupidest conspiracy ever. They are trying to do the opposite, to make a Rousey-Cyborg fight.

They created a new division so they can make more money from a Rousey vs. Holm and/or Cyborg fight to establish the first 2-division women's champ.

I've never liked the idea if the UFC paying USADA for their services, it is open to corruption.

But at the same time, Cyborg is a proven cheat so, meh.

USADA is a federal agency created by an act of congress. You bribe USADA you go down for a decade.

USADA busts untouchables like Lance Armstrong.

First, you made this thread a week or 2 ago with the same title
Second, Cyborg got popped so she is no longer relevant.

You sir need to get popped now for spamming idiotic garbage.

I cannot be the only one, who thinks it is weird that Cyborg gets flagged one week before rousey returns.
What a surprisingly fitting time for her, now she is not under the pressure to finally fight Cyborg, huh.

And additionally I guess its just a coincidence that Holm moves up a weight class?
58819414.jpg

USADA is a federal agency created by an act of congress. You bribe USADA you go down for a decade.

USADA busts untouchables like Lance Armstrong.
Go read into USADA and their controversial involvement in Floyd Mayweather's last fight...

Then tell me that what went on would have been the same for Joe average boxer...

Corruption is everywhere.

Back