UFC scoring in Muay Thai !

Tough luck, man. You never know what could happen if you leave it to the judges.

Have you watched the fight on video yet?

People have the craziest ideas of how their fight went and it often doesn't match reality at all.

Have you watched the fight on video yet?

People have the craziest ideas of how their fight went and it often doesn't match reality at all.

No , no vid.

I never get any friends/family at my fights cuz i hate it and i had no corner for this fight (independant)

Im pretty grounded in reality and im usually quite calm in the ring.

they could only have given him the first n last cuz of what i described.
Like i said, he threw mybe one or two kicked that got countered with my own kicks right away ...to the body. He threw no kicks or teeps. to the body or head. We both didnt land any knees worth shit.
I threw half a dozen head kicks that landed on his skull and arms. 4-5 solid rear leg teeps to the face a couple to the body. I also contered with left hook-rights pretty good cuz i could feel his skull on my fist.

the only thing he would do was bum rush n swing catching me few times....pretty good though.

No , no vid.

I never get any friends/family at my fights cuz i hate it and i had no corner for this fight (independant)

Im pretty grounded in reality and im usually quite calm in the ring.

they could only have given him the first n last cuz of what i described.
Like i said, he threw mybe one or two kicked that got countered with my own kicks right away ...to the body. He threw no kicks or teeps. to the body or head. We both didnt land any knees worth shit.
I threw half a dozen head kicks that landed on his skull and arms. 4-5 solid rear leg teeps to the face a couple to the body. I also contered with left hook-rights pretty good cuz i could feel his skull on my fist.

the only thing he would do was bum rush n swing catching me few times....pretty good though.

Was this local? One of Gionca's promotions?

Back