UFC Sao Paulo Manuwa vs Santos Full Bout Order and Times Set

What are you talking about? this card has a lot of depth, maybe you just dont follow the sport enough.
Uhh... nobody follows the sport more than me.

Again, Zaleski and Muhammad are on 5 and 4 fight win streaks respectively in the UFC. It is a contender eliminator between two guys who have built big streaks over tough opposition.

Of the remaining entirety of the card, only SEVEN fighters are coming off UFC wins: Thiago Santos, Cowboy Oliveira, Pedersoli, Alvey, Sergio Moraes, Ben Saunders and Gillian Robertson. Of those, Alvey and Robertson are the only fighters on a UFC win streak, having won two in a row. The remaining five have only won their most recent fight (and Sergio Moraes won via robbery), or have only fought once in the UFC (in Pedersoli's case)

Trash card.

UFC up to their old tricks....intriguing fights on FP and prelims and a few random fights on the main card. Awesome.

Why the fuck is randa markos in the main card and not Dunham v Trinaldo , Da Brox or zeleki dos santos or whatever his name is . Also ben saunders should be in the main card too .WMMA = CANCER.

Was thinking about going.

250 bucks for a medium seat....

Will watch it at home.

I think this card has a lot of fun fights. Nothing amazing but should be good action. Really hope it is a fuck up and they fix Belal and Zaleski being that low. That to me is the 2nd best fight on the card.

Lombard, Killa-B and Belil Mohammed on the pre prelims? Damn thats almost disrespectful, these should be fun fights.
Lombard is on a 5 fight losing streak. Saunders should have retired after Jouban took his soul.

Uhh... nobody follows the sport more than me.

Again, Zaleski and Muhammad are on 5 and 4 fight win streaks respectively in the UFC. It is a contender eliminator between two guys who have built big streaks over tough opposition.

Of the remaining entirety of the card, only SEVEN fighters are coming off UFC wins: Thiago Santos, Cowboy Oliveira, Pedersoli, Alvey, Sergio Moraes, Ben Saunders and Gillian Robertson. Of those, Alvey and Robertson are the only fighters on a UFC win streak, having won two in a row. The remaining five have only won their most recent fight (and Sergio Moraes won via robbery), or have only fought once in the UFC (in Pedersoli's case)

Trash card.
Not everyone has to be on a win streak in order to be a good or entertaining fighter. To each his own i guess, you knew all those 7 fighters so it cant be that bad. If you dont like it, dont watch it.

Lombard is on a 5 fight losing streak. Saunders should have retired after Jouban took his soul.
See post above People take winning streaks way too seriously, stay loyal to a fighter during the highs and the lows thats what makes it interesting.

Fun enough bouts, not necessarily the most meaningful but interesting enough for a FN.

See post above People take winning streaks way too seriously, stay loyal to a fighter during the highs and the lows thats what makes it interesting.
What on earth does loyalty have to do with anything? This is the UFC. It's supposed to be where the best fight the best.

A good card is supposed to have balance between fights between guys at the top of their respective division, fights between guys in the middle of their respective division, and a couple of fights between entry level prospects. This card simply fails spectacularly at doing this.

Compare that card to Cyborg vs Lansberg: http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-95-Cyborg-vs-Lansberg-53641

That is what a beautifully structured card looks like.

What on earth does loyalty have to do with anything? This is the UFC. It's supposed to be where the best fight the best.

A good card is supposed to have balance between fights between guys at the top of their respective division, fights between guys in the middle of their respective division, and a couple of fights between entry level prospects. This card simply fails spectacularly at doing this.

Compare that card to Cyborg vs Lansberg: http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-95-Cyborg-vs-Lansberg-53641

That is what a beautifully structured card looks like.
I am a fan of fighters first. I like following fighters though their highs and lows because their entertaining. This would be like saying cowboy isnt a good fighter cause he wins and loses. Who gives a shit as long as your entertained.

It's a fine fight night with an ok Main event.

But the bout order is awful. ZDS/Belal should be co-main.

Both Oliveiras, Gillian, Alvey, Saunders, Trildnaldo/Dunham, Lombard/Leites I'm looking forward to.

My heart goes out to Dunham. I hope he can close his career on a high note.

I am a fan of fighters first. I like following fighters though their highs and lows because their entertaining. This would be like saying cowboy isnt a good fighter cause he wins and loses. Who gives a shit as long as your entertained.
Cowboy is a good example. Going into the Masvidal fight his stock was at an all time high. By contrast, going into his last fight with Leon Edwards, he was barely a draw. People's interest in seeing him absolutely depended on whether he was winning or losing.

Back