Ufc sabotages lower weight class ppvs

GreatWhiteBuffalo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
very clear any time a smaller weight class headlines a ppv that ufc fills it with shit fights like a free fight. Any time huge draws (Conor, Ronda, gsp, Lesnar) are on a ppv it’s stacked so heavy it’s mind blowing. Now we have an awesome main event, solid co main, and the rest is a free fight card essentially. It should be criminal how the ufc uses this type of tactic to keep lower weight classes down in contract talks, because obviously this fight isn’t gonna sell more than 150k. Shame.

The ufc will use this ppv as way to show tj and dj that they will fight for no increase in pay.

Last edited:
very clear any time a smaller weight class headlines a ppv that ufc fills it with shit fights like a free fight. Any time huge draws (Conor, Ronda, gsp, Lesnar) are on a ppv it’s stacked so heavy it’s mind blowing. Now we have an awesome main event, solid co main, and the rest is a free fight card essentially. Its should be criminal how the ufc uses this type of tactic to keep lower weight classes down in contract talks, because obviously this fight isn’t gonna sell more than 150k. Shame.

The ufc will use this ppv as way to show tj and dj that they will fight for no increase in pay.

You're just butthurt manlets are not drawls. 99% people who bought May Mac can't name a single person on the undercard. Didn't stop it from doing 4+ million PPVs.

EDIT:

"Any time huge draws (Conor, Ronda, gsp, Lesnar) are on a ppv it’s stacked so heavy it’s mind blowing."

UQJs12z.png

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

Last edited:
I disagree after the main event and co main event this card is worse than the majority of the UFC fight nights/UFC on fox events. The UFC has some nerve putting this card together for a pay per view. If this event was free on fox I would still only watch the main event as I don't give a fuck about watching Demetrious Johnson fight.

very clear any time a smaller weight class headlines a ppv that ufc fills it with shit fights like a free fight. Any time huge draws (Conor, Ronda, gsp, Lesnar) are on a ppv it’s stacked so heavy it’s mind blowing. Now we have an awesome main event, solid co main, and the rest is a free fight card essentially. Its should be criminal how the ufc uses this type of tactic to keep lower weight classes down in contract talks, because obviously this fight isn’t gonna sell more than 150k. Shame.

It would do more buys if all the shertards stopped their illegal streaming :)

I disagree after the main event and co main event this card is worse than the majority of the UFC fight nights/UFC on fox events. The UFC has some nerve putting this card together for a pay per view. If this event was free on fox I would still only watch the main event as I don't give a fuck about watching Demetrious Johnson fight.
My point exactly

Lower weight classes sabotage lower weight class ppvs

My point exactly

You have no point. You can replace TJ vs. Cody with Conor vs. Khabib and keep the rest of the card the same and it would do 5x more PPV buys than UFC 226 even if Holloway and Oretga didn't get canceled.

Stacked doesn't mean shit what matters is big names that headline. Do you think May Mac is one of the most stacked boxing cards of all time? You out of your mind?

You have no point. You can replace TJ vs. Cody with Conor vs. Khabib and keep the rest of the card the same and it would do 5x more PPV buys than UFC 226 even if Holloway and Oretga didn't get canceled.

Stacked doesn't mean shit what matters is big names that headline. Do you think May Mac is one of the most stacked boxing cards of all time? You out of your mind?
There’s little doubt that Conor is a bigger draw. Why that’s your counterargue is beyond me. The point is that despite not being the biggest draws ufc intentionally sabotages their lower weight classes to draw low numbers. I’ll go ahead and ignore you from here on out. My ballrest doesn’t get an opinion.

There’s little doubt that Conor is a bigger draw. Why that’s your counterargue is beyond me. The point is that despite not being the biggest draws ufc intentionally sabotages their lower weight classes to draw low numbers.

Stacking 2 title fights at the top plus a top FW and top LHW bout is sabotaging a card? Are you retarded? Take a look at Ronda vs. Bethe's main card, was the UFC trying to sabotage Ronda's drawing power too?

I’ll go ahead and ignore you from here on out. My ballrest doesn’t get an opinion.

Translation: I don't have an argument so I'm bitching out. You're just a troll who's probably a manlet.

You literally referenced 2 fighters from lower weight classes (Conor and Ron).

And when GSP was a draw and in his prime WW could also be considered a lower weight class.

The amount of salt detected in this thread is probably taller than you TS.

The UFC is willing to make less as an organization to sabotage the lower weight classes, of which it voluntarily created? Got it.

DJ agrees with you. Dana counters and says it's not a lack of promotion, it's a lack of drawing power.

you agree with DJ, others agree with Dana. i think you're both a little right.

135 didn't draw either, until the whole Dillisnake thing happened. that is just one more piece of evidence that suggests it's not about fighting that draws fans, but controversy. Evans v Rampage, Brock v anyone....these are not the best fights, but they are the ones that get the most attention from the biggest majority of fans.

and DJ is utterly non-controversial. so is Stipe. so is Aldo, to a degree. Cruz was, and so was TJ when he fought Cruz.

so while i think you and Dana are both a little right, i also think you're both mostly wrong.

Enjoy watching Nganou and Black beast circle each other for 15 minutes. Lol

Yeah those two heavyweights never share a card with anyone under 170

Back