UFC São Paulo poster

Evinger for Co-main ...

Damn ... :(

Why is Teixeira gazing off into the distance?

Probably sad that there's no birds in the poster.

Evinger for Co-main ...

Damn ... :(

Ch6SqCIVIAU80HM.jpg-large-2.0.0.0.0.jpeg

Main event between two 38 year olds coming off losses who won't likely ever see a title shot again.

Evinger doesn't belong anywhere near a co-main slot.

I could make a better poster i think. I am even serious about it.

Lmaooo what the fuck is that. Co-main between 2 people nobody gives a shit about better yet wants to watch? UFC and this wmma. Pathetic. This shit ruined mma. Cringeworthy. I can’t even imagine watching NBA and then having to watch WNBA at halftime or something. Poor idiots running the UFC. Nobody cares about women’s mma. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody.

Lmaooo what the fuck is that. Co-main between 2 people nobody gives a shit about better yet wants to watch? UFC and this wmma. Pathetic. This shit ruined mma. Cringeworthy. I can’t even imagine watching NBA and then having to watch WNBA at halftime or something. Poor idiots running the UFC. Nobody cares about women’s mma. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody.
With a win, Viera certainly has earned a title shot. The problem is that you're right. She could decapitate Evinger, and nobody will care about her fight with Nunes.

Didn't Glover get wrestlefucked by Beastin 25/8 like two weeks ago?

Dude should take a break and figure his game out. I feel another loss coming his way.

Why the fuck is Vieira fighting Evinger? <JagsKiddingMe>

Ugh... did they use PowerPoint filters in there? Looks like it.

Back