[UFC] Rousey is highest paid fighter in the UFC

Malthian

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Per Fortune magazine...

However, only the money paid to fighters for showing up and for winning is disclosed to the public, so the $120,000 figure is misleading, according to UFC spokesperson Dave Sholler. In addition to that

I thought Anderson Silva was he makes $4-$5 million a fight.

Last edited:
"She is the leader of the club house"

Couldn't have said better, back to the kitchen Ronda and stop pretending you can kick real fighters' butt.

ClubHouse25lesssaltGlutenFreeSloppyJoeRecipeMix300x300.ashx

I remember GSP specifically said he made $4M-$5M for each fight.

Rousey might be one of the highest-paid Mixed Martial Artists right now, but I'm not sure if she has reached GSP's pay scale yet.

What is certain is that Rousey and McGregors are bringing home millions for each PPV.

What I don't like about the current era of MMA is that people buy PPV's to see the biggest MMA stars, instead of buying PPV to see MMA legends.

Connor and Ronda are famous because of their skills but also because of their mouth and behaviour. I miss the old days when we wanted to see them fight because of all their aura around them. Now it's all about who's got the biggest mouth.

Funny how things have changed in ten years, the feeling behind Fedor vs Crocop's fight and the way "big" fights are now promoted.

UFC make stars, Pride made legends :)

What I don't like about the current era of MMA is that people buy PPV's to see the biggest MMA stars, instead of buying PPV to see MMA legends.

Connor and Ronda are famous because of their skills but also because of their mouth and behaviour. I miss the old days when we wanted to see them fight because of all their aura around them. Now it's all about who's got the biggest mouth.

Funny how things have changed in ten years, the feeling behind Fedor vs Crocop's fight and the way "big" fights are now promoted.

Does that mean you like UFC 190's main card or not?

I'm not surprised, she's the UFC Star right now.

rw1yMZk.jpg

XmwbM29.png

with a card like 190 thats stacked with legends, i was hoping for a more impressive show. aside from that 1st round between shogun and lil nog, i was kind of bored with the display...

the same could be said for anyone that strings together wins and talks mad shit to their opponents. conor also benefits from the same formula.
fighting sports and the commercials that run when jerry springer is on are the only places i can think of where it actually benefits the participants to be obnoxious loudmouths.

Wow you don't post much but when you do it's the truth!

Oh good, so she's officially on Fedor's level :icon_chee

Get out of here. Fedor crushed 7 foot/600 lbs cans. Rousey can't hold a candle to Fedor's can crushing prowess.

Rousey might be one of the highest-paid Mixed Martial Artists right now, but I'm not sure if she has reached GSP's pay scale yet.

What is certain is that Rousey and McGregors are bringing home millions for each PPV.

It specifically says "current champion"

When Conor signed his new contract he mentioned that when he got the belt that he'd be the 2nd highest Paid fighter in the UFC.

I always though it would be Jon Jones or Anderson Silva that was number one... I still do actually.

They will soon. I would say that Ronda is a bigger celeb right now than GSP ever was and Conor could very well eclipse them both if he brings home the belt in his next fight. As fighters, they're nowhere near GSP's legacy but as bankable commodities, they're in his league.

Back