UFC Rotterdam main event: Overeem vs Arlovski

StiG85

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Weird matchup again...

Overeem gets it by UD.

Nick, Nate, Jessica Eye and other stoners have to attend.

Kind of soon for AA to be fighting again against a hard hitter after being KTFO by Stipe so recently but great fight for the fans.

I think Reem will try land a knee but Arlovski will time him coming in and lay him out cold.

Lol at thinking this goes to a decision.

But how do they make training camp now? With same coaches that make best gameplans to beat one another...

Would have loved it before they where at the same gym, now it's kinda bittersweet to me. Still planning on buying tickets though

why? Nelson vs Overeem, Bigfoot vs Hunt, Nelson vs Barnett, Miocic vs JDS, etc etc...
Nelson, Bigfoot, Hunt, Barnett, Miocic, JDS - these do not have a weak chin. Overeem vs Arlovski is a fight that will never go to a decision. However, too many times when an awesome fight or a KO is supposedly guaranteed, it doesn't happen. In this case though, I don't see how it will end in a decision.

Anyways, bad fight for Arlovski and a bit mean by the UFC. Overeem is on a win streak, Arlovski just lost by KO. Overeem should be the clear favourite.

Would have loved it before they where at the same gym, now it's kinda bittersweet to me. Still planning on buying tickets though

why? I mean, Arlovski and Browne were training partners a while before they fought, and were good friends at the moment they fought. What a war that was. ;)

Nelson, Bigfoot, Hunt, Barnett, Miocic, JDS - these do not have a weak chin. Overeem vs Arlovski is a fight that will never go to a decision. However, too many times when an awesome fight or a KO is supposedly guaranteed, it doesn't happen.

That's why I thought about the fight. We all expect it, but when a KO is almost guaranteed, it doesn't happen. I know AO and AA have weak chins, but still think It's going to decision.

WTF?!?!?!?
DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS!?
They train in the same fucking place!

Well that's gonna be majorly awkward in the gym!

Back