UFC Rising GOAT Doc

KillerTKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was led to believe this aired last night on FS1 but I cant see it anywhere online yet. Has anyone seen it uploaded anywhere? Cant get FS1 over here.

Maybe it's on Fight Pass? That seems to be the crowd that McDoucher attracts anyhow. Or it could be airing after TNA Impact tonight.

Same problem here. Usually countdowns and other promos appear by the next day, but i can't find this anywhere.

Did anyone watch it last night?

Same problem here. Usually countdowns and other promos appear by the next day, but i can't find this anywhere.

Did anyone watch it last night?

Yes I did. Decent piece. Did some sports science type stuff. Had McGregor analyze his own fights, analyze Aldo vs Mendes 2, and then they talked about his chances, what's next, ect.

Maybe it's on Fight Pass? That seems to be the crowd that McDoucher attracts anyhow. Or it could be airing after TNA Impact tonight.

mcgregor attracts fans with fightpass? wow nice diss man! got em!

I wouldn't have considered a half hour TV special to be a documentary.

Why didn't Cub Swanson get a half hour TV special? Kyoji Horiguchi?

I would too like to know if this was posted anywhere on the webz

Why didn't Cub Swanson get a half hour TV special? Kyoji Horiguchi?

Due to lack of interest I imagine. No issues for McGregor in that regard clearly.

Nobody from the scene cared enough to record this.

how-to-milk-goat-FB-ready.jpg

Ironic because Conor isn't a douche at all, and your comment only shows that you're a hater and a douche :icon_lol:

Conor bless.

Back