UFC rips its "code of conduct".

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So... in the same month of the conor unhinged episode at bellator, colby covington use of homosexual slurs without any reprehension and now they booked a DC vs Volkan who is in the middle of an aggravated battery case to a title fight. (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Da...s-Volkan-Oezdemir-at-UFC-220-in-Boston-129803)

I guess its safe to say it has once and for all been declared dead. How could they even take any action from this point on and claim to be following their code of conduct?

But really, do you even care? Does it make them look bad or it doesnt even matter at this point?

This policy has always been the ufc shooting themselves in the foot or a complete farce all along imo.

I dont think it had much of an effect in terms of PR. Am i wrong?

IMO im glad they are going along with this, i just want to see the fights. But does it look bad for mma overall?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
That was Matt Hughes job and they fired him, now the inmates run the prison.

It only makes them look bad to the main stream sports media. If UFC aspires to be on the same level as the big 4 American pro sports leagues they have to take these issues more seriously. I don't think hardcore mma fans care that much though.

i think people who look for things to be outraged about are sad pathetic bitches

Who else should fight Cormier? Would be funny if Jones turns out to be not guilty, how would they solve that?

Anyway, war Oezdemir! KO under one minute.

the conor unhinged episode at bellator
vBXRiPN.jpg

Won't believe until they sign Aleks E.

So... in the same month of the conor unhinged episode at bellator, colby covington use of homosexual slurs without any reprehension and now they booked a DC vs Volkan who is in the middle of an aggravated battery case to a title fight. (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Da...s-Volkan-Oezdemir-at-UFC-220-in-Boston-129803)

I guess its safe to say it has once and for all been declared dead. How could they even take any action from this point on and claim to be following their code of conduct?

But really, do you even care? Does it make them look bad or it doesnt even matter at this point?

This policy has always been the ufc shooting themselves in the foot or a complete farce all along imo.

I dont think it had much of an effect in terms of PR. Am i wrong?

Thoughts?
Jones has done worse things than anyone your list.

They are cage fighters ... if you are looking for role models go elsewhere.

This recent episode illustrates something that happens everywhere else in society: money is power, and power trumps everything.

Jones has done worse things than anyone your list.
and the ufc punished him for it. multiple times. the dude has been stripped 3 fucking times!!!

<36>

cant see that happening in this wme era

UFC and Code of conduct
<CroCop1><36><{outtahere}>bork1}<{Heymansnicker}><21><OKC16>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><DirkMavs><RawexDidThis1><{yahyou}><LynchWink><JagsKiddingMe>

True, but then we get shit like this:

DPxMZO3XkAAnbty.jpg
Wow, all that written by a guy who supported the invasion of Irag and subsequent mass murder of 100,000's. Lol Well, I'm glad we didn't listen to him on this one!

Good point TS. Let’s just go ahead and bring back Jones now then.

I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding. Turn ‘em loose!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back