UFC Ring girls.. What went wrong?

You can have that retro one, I'll take Brooklyn

Lol, true. Same thing happened to Mariah Carey over the years, who is mostly Irish American. She used to have gorgeous ivory skin, whiter skin than most white girls. Now she's "black".

tumblr_myyfs7yYQj1qmbvtno1_500.jpg
maxresdefault_%281%29.jpg

80619-mariahcareypng.png.660x0_q80_crop-scale_upscale.png

Lol at the second pic. You realize what a camera flash does right?

If you're going to post Jamie Lee Curtis, at least pick from Perfect...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edit: Oops, Darbo and Summoning beat me to it. My personal favourite UFC ring girl was Logan Stanton by quite a large margin, so I don't know what you all are complaining about...

By the way, don't chase down this movie unless you can stomach watching John Travolta do these same moves.

Last edited:
If you're going to post Jamie Lee Curtis, at least pick from Perfect...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edit: Oops, Darbo and Summoning beat me to it. My personal favourite UFC ring girl was Logan Stanton by quite a large margin, so I don't know what you all are complaining about...

By the way, don't chase down this movie unless you can stomach watching John Travolta do these same moves.

lets not forget about that penis she was packing

Legit the ring girls are so boring these days, they're basically wearing pants. If they decided to put some fit babe in a g string again though i'm sure there would be some snowflakes getting mad

Judging from that first gif, a better question would be, "What went right?" Christ...

Who cares? If the ring girls went inside the octagon and performed sexual activities I would understand their purpose. Now all they do is walk around the cage and sit down and smile, there is literally nothing sexy about it and you only see them for a few seconds. It's time to get rid of ring girls, the most overpaid profession in the world.

Haha, more pricks you silly cunt...
Lmfao....
I seriously cannot believe I did that..
There is a Irish barman in the boondock saints who fucks up everything he says.

I did that good and proper.
<{1-1}>

She is not natty. Have you even seen natural women? Girls cannot be shredded and have that much muscle.

That girl doesn't have much muscle mass, she's just lean. She has a feminine body with an hourglass shape. That's what an athletic body looks like at low bodyfat %. Roided women have blocky masculine midsections.

Back