UFC Ring girls.. What went wrong?

it looks like nothcutt's mother

Lol at the kids mocking the lady in the first pic.

It’s one thing if her style isn’t really your favorite, but to call her a man only shows how much your age is a giveaway.

Early teens think any chick that isn’t on a front page magazine cover is a dog, because they don’t know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Truth.

The fair-skinned chick in the first picture has an amazing body. She's lean yeah, but she's got hips. Not masculine at all.

Bring back the max power babes!, some uk brahs will remember amazing time to be a teen

jo-lawden-and-leilani-join-the-max-power-babe-squad-to-search-for-girls-to-enter-the-star-babe-modelling-competition-london-britain-shutterstock-editorial-419138f.jpg

Too much plastic surgery and not enough hamburgers

ONEWarrior_RingGirls_00026(pp_w768_h512).jpg

ONE9318_RING_GIRLS_00015.jpg

ring-girl-2.jpg

ONE has the best ring girls and It's not even close

Anime girl master race

I like the skimpier outfits and the more voluptuous bodies of the past.

Some of the ring girls are very nice to look at back in the day. Like the kickboxing ones back when Peter Aerts was young. haha

man you must be some tiny dude to think of her as a bodybuilder. it's been a few years now since weight lifting culture got hold of women. if you take a tour of your local gymnasium you will find many females deadlifting and lifting free weights. attractive females. check yourself .
And they've all got huge nipples, massive, like "can I hang my towel up" nipples.
Not that I've been keeping record obviously, too busy smashing records and being a grunt cunt.

I would sexually objectify pretty much any woman in this thread.

And that's what we need out of our ring girls.

Simple as that.

That's why I go to strip clubs to watch the fights, I get to look at hot juicy women in between rounds instead of Dana's burger king sugar babies.

Even the rings girls were on steroids back then.

Brittney and Arianny both getting plastic surgery in 2013. They were both legit dimes until then.

They should have been fired.

Back