UFC Ring girls.. What went wrong?

It ain't like the way it used to be back in the olden days;

CfocKYB.png

(1965) Elegant dresses were the mark of a proper lady back in the day.

j6tRidB.png

(1977) Cute Short Jeans, very nice and feminine!

SnYiNgf.png

(1981) I am not into the whole unicorn fantasy and whatnot, but still, very ladylike.

EsdVyuA.jpg

(1988) Hey look! it's Trump Plaza so you know its classy, I think the place is still going strong!

3cpIL2n.jpg

(1992) Curvy 90s are the best!

e72qjEN.png

(2000) Simpler times, an elegant dress for a more civilized age.

tXnboGQ.png

(2002) Something new and strange is happening, me like!

9lxcYDa.jpg

(2009) 'cute-sexy-next-door-girlfriend' fad is taking over, not enough curves but still pretty good!

F60m2ue.jpg

(2010s) What the hell bro... WHAT HAPPENED?1!

It ain't like the way it used to be back in the olden days;

CfocKYB.png

(1965) Elegant dresses were the mark of a proper lady back in the day.

j6tRidB.png

(1977) Cute Short Jeans, very nice and feminine!

SnYiNgf.png

(1981) I am not into the whole unicorn fantasy and whatnot, but still, very ladylike.

EsdVyuA.jpg

(1988) Hey look! it's Trump Plaza so you know its classy, I think the place is still going strong!

3cpIL2n.jpg

(1992) Curvy 90s are the best!

e72qjEN.png

(2000) Simpler times, an elegant dress for a more civilized age.

tXnboGQ.png

(2002) Something new and strange is happening, me like!

9lxcYDa.jpg

(2009) 'cute-sexy-next-door-girlfriend' fad is taking over, not enough curves but still pretty good!

F60m2ue.jpg

(2010s) What the hell bro... WHAT HAPPENED?1!
What's the source on the first one being a card girl?

As far as I know card girls didn't become a thing until Caesars Palace started hosting Boxing in the early 70s.

Before that it was actually males who held the ring cards the whole concept having been invented for the purpose of letting the viewers at home know what round it was when Boxing started being broadcast on CCTV.

This according to Boxing historian Burt Sugar anyway.

"What went wrong"?

More like "what went right".

Well, the first two girls on the left of the picture are "right." The third girl on the right of the picture is ugly and "wrong" as hell. Dude-like face and so ugly that Brittney doesn't want to catch tranny-germs by putting her hand on her. Notice the hover hand?

What's the source on the first one being a card girl?

As far as I know card girls didn't become a thing until Caesars Palace started hosting Boxing in the early 70s.

You are right, I meant the post in jest and could not find anything before the showgirls were used in Vegas. The first image is from a movie set (Italian movie), I can't remember the name of it but the woman in the black dress is an actress (Stefania Sandrelli).

Must be weird when you get sacked for being too old and ugly to carry on your job.

I visited Mexico about twenty years ago. One of the most interesting differences was that in the supermarket, where you would usually see someone's aunt or grandmother handing out samples on a Saturday, you had legit models (think like car show types) doing it.

I like Brooklyn Wren though, or whatever her name is. She has good body.

plastic surgery is where it all went wrong
I’m fine with fake tits (not that I prefer them but they aren’t a turn off) but once chicks start messing with their faces too much or get diaper butt injections It weirds me out.

That's why I go to strip clubs to watch the fights, in between rounds I actually get to look at hot juicy women and not Dana's burger king sugar babies.

On an unrelated note, strippers love to watch WMMA.
When Rose and that other girl last fought everyone stopped what they were doing to watch and I was like.... Anderson and Aldo fought already, keep dancing ho's!!!

The Hollywood types that run these sideshows prefer an androgynous body; they don't call them boyshorts for nothing.

Lol at the kids mocking the lady in the first pic.

It’s one thing if her style isn’t really your favorite, but to call her a man only shows how much your age is a giveaway.

Early teens think any chick that isn’t on a front page magazine cover is a dog, because they don’t know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Ufc should have released arianny like 20 years ago but undoubtedly should have done it 10 years ago when her Indian sugar daddy boyfriend and her had that tmz drama. You release your prize fighters when they suck, why wouldn’t you release easily replaceable out of prime eye candy?

Back