UFC Ring girls.. What went wrong?

Remember the 1st real famous UFC ring girl, Amber Miller? I think she exemplified my idea of an Octagon girl. In good shape and obviously fit, but natural and free of silicone and surgeries. She fit the "as real as it gets" mantra and seemed like she actually followed the sport before she got the job.

I think she's married to Tito now and, sadly, got some enhancements. Anyone remember the Xyience pool commercial?

View attachment 588667

<{dayum}>

Yes.

irat.gif

true-lies-laser-time-jamie-lee-curtis-dance.gif

giphy.gif

Flat booty man.

I just don't care, as long as there is no fake boobs and all that horrendous fake lips.
I can't stand fake boobage and/or fake lips.

Not a fair comparison but yes, they could do a lot better. Would also be better if the UFC brass would not shit where they eat.

Just like with athletes, more money means you're going to get instagram models applying to be ring girls instead of soccer moms

Current crop look weathered and depressed -HoF them, give them a years rent and move on

They got rid of horse face.

Which was a low of lows for years.

So, i don't get the point here

>Fitness natural body to fake boobsjobs.
>"went right"
I've always thought boob jobs = straight- up bullshit & hugely unattractive. Why a woman thinks adding weight anyfuckingwhere will make her more attractive.

before..
giphy.gif

today..

[/QUOTE
]

I would make legendary sex with that woman. You know she can take it anyway you give it and come back for more. Cock sucking skills on point like pulling a golf ball through a garden hose.

Carly Baker could challenge Arianny for best boobjob in UFC of all time.

that's HOW female bodybuilders look son. The ring girl in TS' post is WAAAYY less muscular.
Both are disgusting... btw do you know there’s different categories of female bodybuilders, right? Just like in mma. The ring girl on the first picture could’ve competed at siren’s category; that’s like beginners for them.

I've started watching "Rough and Rowdy" and lots of those Ring Girls are insanely hot and sexy. Some are sloppy as all hell, but quite a few are stunning. One woman was a fitness model and they even missed part of the next round to have an interview with her, outside the ring, about her diet and exercise regimen. LMAO

The US is going down the drain in all levels. Nothing new here.

Back