UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer

No basis for your conclusion, so you got to attack my intellect. Good one Ricardinho!
A girl gets her diploma and you go on and on here about her giving blowjobs with no proof whatsoever. Your profile pic checks out

A girl gets her diploma and you go on and on here about her giving blowjobs with no proof whatsoever. Your profile pic checks out

Lmao... welcome to the real world my friend. She is a UFC ring girl from a 2nd world country, she is giving nice deep sloppy bloweys alright. Don't be upset, even the american ring girls give bloweys.

Good for her. She will file a lawsuit on Dana if he doesnt double her pay. Girls that do what she does need to have a goal for when get older. A hot gal with a brain is dangerous. I would be a terrible lawyer. Too much of a introvert that doesnt like people.

Depends. Are you applying as a regular white dude or minority female from Brazil? There are differences between how an admissions committee would view potential applicants.

you keep thinking that.just cause aunt becky did things doesnt mean the common person will 2.

Yes, that's why she's attractive.

iu
judge judy dosnt do it for ya?

Back