UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer

Like I said maybe for Australians. But that isn't the case for International students wanting to go to your schools for Law. I looked up the high school average to get into the Law Program at Adelaide and it's only 86%. That isn't exactly the best of the best.
Adelaide is basically the least popular capital city in Australia. Either that or Darwin. So that would explain that. Universities in regional/less populated areas have far lower entry requirements. Not sure if the rest of the world works like that but it's the case in Australia.

Look up University of Sydney or New South Wales and you'll see a different standard.

Congrats to her, she's wise to not try and get by only on her looks. As those will fade with time.

Masters of Law is quite different from a Bachelors of Law. Maybe she didn't have to write the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) to earn that. She just used her law degree credentials from Brazil which wouldn't have the same pedigree as a law degree from North America.

For example, in Australia, you don't need to do an LSAT to get into law school. Basically anyone with a undergrad and the money can get into their law program. That's where all the dumbasses with money that can't get a good LSAT score go.

Likely what happened is she used her law degree from Brazil, blowed some UFC executives to get good references, and her experience as a international model working for a world wide company to get into the Masters of Law program.

What I will say is, the ranking of the school she got her masters from is quite high. I was expecting out of the top 20, but USC Law is ranked 19. So you go girl! Atleast now, she won't have to give too many bloweys.
Wow I'm glad you think she's an idiot because she's good looking and isn't good for anything other than giving blowjobs because of it.

Wow I'm glad you think she's an idiot because she's good looking and isn't good for anything other than giving blowjobs because of it.
How many women do u think rejected him for him to turn out like that?

So when drunk warroom 'doggers grope her she'll sue them for everything they have (a few confederate flags, some maga hats, a lift kit truck, and some rifles).
Don't forget belly button lint and soiled underpants.

Posted on her Twitter today. Apparently she earned a law degree in Brazil and just finished another one here in the U.S. I’ve always been a Carly Baker guy, but may now have to reconsider my choice of GOAT ring girl.

View attachment 855352

i get people dont read bios but it clearly said lawyer on it for years.

Everybody is a lawyer in Brazil. It’s not a graduate degree, you can go to “law school” straight out of high school, and it’s easy to get accepted in some school in your city

how easy is it to get into usc?

how easy is it to get into usc?

Depends. Are you applying as a regular white dude or minority female from Brazil? There are differences between how an admissions committee would view potential applicants.

lol the notion of an attractive woman also being intelligent destroys the very fabric of Sherdog reality. Their existence must be denied at all costs

Back