UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer

Lmao... maybe for Australians. But not having to do the MCAT or the LSAT to get in to Medicine or Law school is huge. For University of Adelaide, international students can get admitted straight from High School.

In Canada and the U.S any decent law school requires an undergrad degree and a good LSAT score.

In Australia and other similar commonwealth countries the LSAT is not part of the academic requirements. However a very high academic score must be obtained in the equivalent to the high school completion examinations- in Britain for example this examination is called the A Levels. The overall performance must be so high in fact that one must get universallyfor all subjects rhe highest academic levels and even then one may not get in as it depends on how many others have achieved similar or better marks and there is always insufficient places in the yearly intakes for the high demand faculties like medical or law faculties.

In Australia and other similar commonwealth countries the LSAT is not part of the academic requirements. However a very high academic score must be obtained in the equivalent to the high school completion examinations- in Britain for example this examination is called the A Levels. The overall performance must be so high in fact that one must get universallyfor all subjects rhe highest academic levels and even then one may not get in as it depends on how many others have achieved similar or better marks and there is always insufficient places in the yearly intakes for the high demand faculties like medical or law faculties.

Like I said maybe for Australians. But that isn't the case for International students wanting to go to your schools for Law. I looked up the high school average to get into the Law Program at Adelaide and it's only 86%. That isn't exactly the best of the best.

Getting a Masters of Law degree at USC doesn't automatically make you a lawyer. She still has to sit and pass the Bar exam. Only 46% of college graduates pass the Bar on the first try. Some have to take it more than 5 times to pass it and then you have some that never pass it and never can become a lawyer. She passed the first hurdle by getting a degree but the hardest test is coming up.

Its in Olympic Park area, South Central is a huge land mass in the LA area...USC area is pretty nice (especially for LA), I live in it. Way nicer than East LA or most of Downtown LA. It has a college town vibe around it, lots of parties, colllege houses, frat houses, diverse area, trendy places, museum's, parks etc. Its not the place you're worried about drivebys or anything.
I have absolutely no idea what Olympic park
Is. I was raised on the border of exposition park and historic south central. Which is where USC is. Obviously it’s very large and borders many neighborhoods in south central LA. I can’t speak on what it looks like today because the minute I had a drivers license I left. During the riots shit was on fire all around USC. And maybe they’re built up now but last I was there in early 2000s there was still burnt down businesses not rebuilt. Maybe now you don’t have to worry about drivebys. When I grew up there It was a war zone. But yes, the campus and the grounds that housed all the museums near memorial stadium were always beautiful. Sorority and fraternity row, beautiful. Then you crossed the street to the projects where I lived. Not so beautiful.

Getting a Masters of Law degree at USC doesn't automatically make you a lawyer. She still has to sit and pass the Bar exam. Only 46% of college graduates pass the Bar on the first try. Some have to take it more than 5 times to pass it and then you have some that never pass it and never can become a lawyer. She passed the first hurdle by getting a degree but the hardest test is coming up.
You speak truth. It’s a bitch and has been the destroyer of many.

the california bar exam is hard to pass. My friend passed it on his 4th try he also went to usc law graduated in 2008. I think south dakota has the easiest bar exam.

LOL, I went to a shitty aba school in Calif, and probably half of my class did not make it. For what it's worth, we all knew who was not going to be able to make the cut.

It's especially hard for her because presumably she has not had any in depth study of the 20 something subjects that are tested on the CA bar exam.

If she's a genius she can pass, but a law degree from Brazil which I think is a civil law system, does not do much to get her ready to pass a bar exam in the United States, which (except for Louisiana) is a common law country.

The only foreign lawyers I know who practice locally, also attended a JD program here in the states.

Bruins fan detected lol. USC is a closed campus, its actually a really nice place. yeah the outside is a bit ghetto but they have a bunch of security and popo to keep general area safer.

They have living quarters for the students inside the closed campus as well?

Masters of Law is quite different from a Bachelors of Law. Maybe she didn't have to write the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) to earn that. She just used her law degree credentials from Brazil which wouldn't have the same pedigree as a law degree from North America.

For example, in Australia, you don't need to do an LSAT to get into law school. Basically anyone with a undergrad and the money can get into their law program. That's where all the dumbasses with money that can't get a good LSAT score go.

Likely what happened is she used her law degree from Brazil, blowed some UFC executives to get good references, and her experience as a international model working for a world wide company to get into the Masters of Law program.

What I will say is, the ranking of the school she got her masters from is quite high. I was expecting out of the top 20, but USC Law is ranked 19. So you go girl! Atleast now, she won't have to give too many bloweys.
You are a moron

Guess being a UFC ring girl is like being a stripper where you're just putting yourself through college

law degree in brazil is akin to a ring girl in the US

makes sense

Posted on her Twitter today. Apparently she earned a law degree in Brazil and just finished another one here in the U.S. I’ve always been a Carly Baker guy, but may now have to reconsider my choice of GOAT ring girl.

View attachment 855352
The BR ring girls represent the three primary archetypes of women.

You have Luciana who is the career woman. You've got Jhenny who is now a mommy.

And you've got Camila who is a full time thot.

I wanna see a reality how with all three living in the same house.

Back