UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer

Posted on her Twitter today. Apparently she earned a law degree in Brazil and just finished another one here in the U.S. I’ve always been a Carly Baker guy, but may now have to reconsider my choice of GOAT ring girl.

View attachment 855352
example to all UFC timers - hedge your fists, tits and other body parts by earning a degree, unless you are Connor McGreggor or khabibs.

Masters of Law is quite different from a Bachelors of Law. Maybe she didn't have to write the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) to earn that. She just used her law degree credentials from Brazil which wouldn't have the same pedigree as a law degree from North America.

For example, in Australia, you don't need to do an LSAT to get into law school. Basically anyone with a undergrad and the money can get into their law program. That's where all the dumbasses with money that can't get a good LSAT score go.

Likely what happened is she used her law degree from Brazil, blowed some UFC executives to get good references, and her experience as a international model working for a world wide company to get into the Masters of Law program.

What I will say is, the ranking of the school she got her masters from is quite high. I was expecting out of the top 20, but USC Law is ranked 19. So you go girl! Atleast now, she won't have to give too many bloweys.
Trolls on Sherdog get cringier by the day

Ah so you're experienced with the executive-blowing circuit

Lol... I don't think anyone would want bloweys from me. But, yea I'd give this chick a good reference if she gave me a good blowey.

It’s in South Central Los Angeles. Which is interesting enough. Expensive private university in a neighborhood so shitty they changed the name of the city.
<Lmaoo>You sound like you have a lot of friends.

Everybody is a lawyer in Brazil. It’s not a graduate degree, you can go to “law school” straight out of high school, and it’s easy to get accepted in some school in your city

Do you even read lol. It literally says she got degree from USC in first post not in Brazil ffs

Yes good for her but the OP wrote "UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer"

I'm just telling him he should change the title to something thats accurate.

I mean you’ve got him there. Maybe you should be a lawyer lol. I mean fair enough but it just sorta seems like you’re shitting on her accomplishment. All good though.

It’s in South Central Los Angeles. Which is interesting enough. Expensive private university in a neighborhood so shitty they changed the name of the city.

Bruins fan detected lol. USC is a closed campus, its actually a really nice place. yeah the outside is a bit ghetto but they have a bunch of security and popo to keep general area safer.

Everybody is a lawyer in Brazil. It’s not a graduate degree, you can go to “law school” straight out of high school, and it’s easy to get accepted in some school in your city
yeah but USC's graduate school acceptance rates are like 1% for 1k-10k applicants. That's one of the hardest grad schools to even get into, let alone pass

Back