UFC Rewards = Not Rewarding, Slap In Face To Fans/Supporters

How many points do I get if I buy the UFC hot dog brander?

Fight pass is like 10 bucks a month. So... 1000 dollars to earn that many points and it's like a 1% discount on what you spent, returned in merch/services. You expect it to be what... 5%, 10%? That's a big discount that could easily cut into their bottom line. 1% isn't really that far off. It's not going to justify spending extra money just to get the points... of course not. Anyone that thinks like that is probably a fool and the UFC will gladly take their money. For the rest, it's just a way to stack up "points" that "prove" how big of a UFC fan you are and you can get the occasional item out of it, or a big one, eventually, if you are a huge spender. If you are spending the money anyway, it's not like there's a down side.

TS is clearly clueless when it comes to reward systems.

Tons of reward systems hover around the 100:1 mark - spend $100, get $1 worth of rewards. This is nothing new, but I would thank for you for being such a drama queen.

This.

TS is clearly clueless when it comes to reward systems.

Tons of reward systems hover around the 100:1 mark - spend $100, get $1 worth of rewards. This is nothing new, but I would thank for you for being such a drama queen.

Yup. Most reward schemes are pretty shitty. They're only worth looking at if you'd be spending the money on stuff there anyway.

How many points do I get if I buy the UFC hot dog brander?

Dana gives you a reacharound. Via proxy, admittedly. You only get the personal treatment when you get the deluxe VIP version, studded with genuine cubic zirconia.

Here is the breakdown of how many points you need for certain items, there's a lot more on website:

Fight Pass 1 Month: 1000
1 PPV/6Mo of Fight Pass: 6000
Signed McGregor Picture: 12,000
Tickets to UFC 191: 25,000!!!

With this system of 1$/1 point you would need to spend $1000 just to get 1 month of fight pass or $6000 for 1 PPV

Back