UFC Rewards = Not Rewarding, Slap In Face To Fans/Supporters

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Here is the breakdown of how many points you need for certain items, there's a lot more on website:

Fight Pass 1 Month: 1000
1 PPV/6Mo of Fight Pass: 6000
Signed McGregor Picture: 12,000
Tickets to UFC 191: 25,000!!!

With this system of 1$/1 point you would need to spend $1000 just to get 1 month of fight pass or $6000 for 1 PPV– that is absurd. Don’t you want a system where items are plausible and reachable? That seems like a big slap to the face of the fans that are supporting. You think they could at least reward the fans when there is $60 ppv’s, ridiculous live prices (vegas especially) and all the extra items like fight pass that are monthly charges.

Last edited:
Surprise surprise... Zuffa gouging people.

Are you really surprised?

You're too upset for someone who will receive a free PPV in 5000$.

jeez thanks for the info, man

I'd be more surprised if they didn't fleece us though

Better drop 25k, I want those free tickets!

Rumor has it that for 50k points you can get Bec Rawlings' used sports bra. Keep saving, champ.

I decided joined the UFC rewards system about 6 months ago to see what I could earn with all the money I put in.

exactly how much free stuff were you expecting for buying tickets to one event?

TS is clearly clueless when it comes to reward systems.

Tons of reward systems hover around the 100:1 mark - spend $100, get $1 worth of rewards. This is nothing new, but I would thank for you for being such a drama queen.

Is that any different from Air Miles or any other points reward?

TS is clearly clueless when it comes to reward systems.

Tons of reward systems hover around the 100:1 mark - spend $100, get $1 worth of rewards. This is nothing new, but I would thank for you for being such a drama queen.

This

Welcome to the Reebok Fighting Championships! :)

Buy 20 of these for family and friends

thumb.aspx

Lmao signed McGregor picture 12k

so you need to spend $12,000 to get a signed Conor pic... damn

if you saw him in Vegas, he'd sign one for free

I got a bunch of points for free. Just do the email surveys.

I don't think it's 1/1 either. I had two cheapo tickets to the fox event and got 500 points.

Back