Media UFC releases the video we've all been waiting for

The New Star ,
That We All Waiting For !
source.gif

Paddy Pimplett is The future LW GOAT who will move on to boxing and KO that can crusher Canelo. Then he will eventually move up and have an epic clash with the WW GOAT Khamzat.

If he talks in it I don't think i'll get too far into the video.

I dont like this guy.. i dont know if its the haircut or that accent (I been fine with bisping's accent through the years). Maybe its just both?

Wasn’t too impressed with his debut. He looked very stiff and was nearly knocked out. If he stays that way he will eventually get KO’d as he faces top competition.

I don't know if you've heard, but Paddy is a sorcerer and they don't get knocked out.

I kinda get the appeal for some but I personally can’t stand him

Conor McGregor was a European fighter with an attitude and personality. Won titles and made UFC a ton of money. Ufc and fighters know this and will try to repeat it

I liked Paddy but what I saw was a highly touted fighter nearly getting finished by someone I didn't recognize. I wish Paddy the best but stars aren't manufactured or duplicated.... they just happen

At first I thought, now THAT is interesting news! But immediately after that I thought, of course it's not that, why would the UFC release the Dana White sex video.

UFC overhyping a C level prospect while better LW prospects like Arman, Gamrot, etc. will get no love.

Another reason why title defenses is a dumb argument when discussing GOATs.
A lot of fighters undeservedly get awarded title shots simply because of their personality.

Back