UFC Releases Ryan Couture

With a couple more years training I could see him back.

stylistically speaking, he was supposed to do well against Ross. Considering he was even injured that loss proved to me he wasnt ready for ufc.

I don't think he was ready for the UFC, I think the competition was to difficult for him. I think he should fight in Legacy FC, and then make it back to the UFC when hes ready I wish him the best.

He's no spring chicken, he's 31 years old. We've pretty much seen what he's capable of, and it's not elite in any way.

To be expected, wasn't impressive or exciting at all

He wasn't ready for the UFC yet anyway.

He should join Legacy, get a couple of wins and then try it in the UFC again.

If he joins Bellator, I think well never see him again in the UFC

Well theres a suprise.

To be honest, they fed him to the wolves, Pearson is top 15/FW/LW & Iaquinta is a top prospect.

I respect Ryans toughness and will to compete. On a side note, he is probably one of the very few fighters in the ufc that doesn't cycle steroids, hgh and epo.

His career is relatively young even at 31 years old, and he was just thrown to the wolves too soon. Give him time to develop his skills and develop his body, and he will be back.

People act like 31 is too old and his career is basically over. I call bullshit. He has plenty of time to get better.

I had thought they might give him one more fight, but I'm not surprised. Ryan just wasn't ready for UFC level competition. I think the UFC was more than fair with him.

I just feel like the dude was thrown in with the wolves, to be honest. Maybe on purpose due to the Randy/Dana beef but I don't know. He didn't seem that bad to be honest, I think he could've beaten some of the low level Brazilian LWs

fighting Al Iaquinta and Ross Pearson is being thrown to the wolves? What would of happened if he faced a top 15 fighter?

This is what happens when you lose 2 in a row before your father threatens to 'crash' the UFCs 20th anniversary show..

Becuz of racism.

I also thinks this seriously makes teh UFC's legitimacy even more bad then before. It the WWE in here nowadays.

Well he only made it to the UFC likely due to one of the actual worst robberies of all time vs Noons.

I'm honestly happy about this.

Good news.

Back