UFC Releases Ryan Couture

Oh well.
I will not miss him and I hope he doesn't wind up on Bellator either because I dont even think he's on that level yet.
He is only even considered mediocre because of his last name, if his dad wasnt Randy he wouldnt even be talked about, much less signed by Strikeforce or UFC.

He won't even be successful in Bellator.

The matchmaking they gave him was surely rough.
I still see a lot of potential in Ryan, I hope he gets better and comes back.

It seems like a lot of the former strikeforce fighters that were cut were cut after only having one or two loses

Can't think of any small-time fighters that weren't cut after going 0-2.

Id say it would be special treatment if he did stick around for another fight.

Shows you the shining benefits of nepotism.

Tough guy but not that good really, if Ramsey Nijem is still around though, Ryan should be fuming. Seen nothing about Nijem's release, and he's just as low-level as Ryan Couture.

It seems like a lot of the former strikeforce fighters that were cut were cut after only having one or two loses

that's kinda the new thing in the UFC though unless your one of the popular guys go 0-2 or 1-2 and you run the risk of getting released and with a lot of the SF guys they are not worth the money.

And Michael Chandler's next highlight KO victim is....

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I just saw him/talked to him today. Should have grabbed an interview! :icon_evil

Do you think he signs with RFA or Legacy and wins fights and looks to make it back to the UFC or does he sign with Bellator right away? I think Bellator is def gonna sign him and throw him in a tournament.

He should sign with Bellator and move on, with the beef with Randy they aren't bringing him back

No surprise there. I figured if he lost his last fight that would be the end of it but who then who didn't? I'm sure he will be signed with Bellator or WSOF soon.

Dana doesn't like the Couture's period

This shouldn't have caught anyone by surprise. The guy really didn't show much.

Back