Media *UFC releases new footage from the brawl/fight at 229" ***Reuploaded

I used to hate Danis like the rest of you, but the reality is that he's a standup guy. He was ready to brawl with Mayweather's 400 lb bouncer and a training camp Khabib without hesitation for his Irish homie.

so ufc is basically promoting the rematch already

Pretty sure it was the public raping of Danis' girlfriend conor that upset him in the first place

Of course. But now Khabib got suspended and some of his teammates are banned. Not including the one that pop'd for steroids, that was a seperate incident.

I don't like Danis. But I'll be honest and say he shouldn't have been suspended for playing Khabib to attack him. There is no rule against a corner man trash talking another fighter, not that I know of at least.

Hit him psychologically and run a train on his girlfriend and post it on the internet.

That's how you crush a man's soul.

Of course. But now Khabib got suspended and some of his teammates are banned. Not including the one that pop'd for steroids, that was a seperate incident.

I don't like Danis. But I'll be honest and say he shouldn't have been suspended for playing Khabib to attack him. There is no rule against a corner man trash talking another fighter, not that I know of at least.

Hit him psychologically and run a train on his girlfriend and post it on the internet.

That's how you crush a man's soul.
Most likely there is one rule about that, cornerman are licensed by the AC as well, we might not see Danis cornering Conor ever again in Nevada.

Video unavailable
main-qimg-0f4b0305c2ab34c1474969ca6fcb9c36

Most likely there is one rule about that, cornerman are licensed by the AC as well, we might not see Danis cornering Conor ever again in Nevada.

Maybe. I never heard of it. I went a head and found a video where the NSAC compares their actions to violations and punishments handed out to players in the MLB, NFL, NBA.... lol.

I actually don't know the language in the fighter code of conduct in regards to corner men. Let's remember that Danis was a corner man and doesn't fight for the UFC. Has he even fought in Vegas ??

yeesh imagine being called a bitch by fat sherdoggers who never even had a confrontation in their life , the nerves of you betas

Imagine generalizing an entire website just to blow a rapists dick

I used to hate Danis like the rest of you, but the reality is that he's a standup guy. He was ready to brawl with Mayweather's 400 lb bouncer and a training camp Khabib without hesitation for his Irish homie.

I will say that Danis looked more than willing to mix it up with Khabib before it was quickly broken up. Obv ppl hate him because he uses Mcgregors gimmick to troll . My problem is he needs to get his own gimmick. McGregor's gimmick was stolen form a combination of Rick Flair and Floyd Mayweather. So it's not like he's original either but younger ppl never heard of Rick Flair or Floyd Mayweather antics so think it's real.

Back