Media *UFC releases new footage from the brawl/fight at 229" ***Reuploaded

Lol, nobody didn't think Danis wasn't provoking him. But Danis didn't attack Khabib it was the other way around you idiot, lol.

Congratulations on being so easily played, Khabib, lol.

4a4.gif
Didn't Dannis get fined and suspended as well?

they surpressed the one angle showing Danis waving Khabib on because of the bullshit hearings.

Didn't Dannis get fined and suspended as well?

I think so, which is bullshit. Talking shit is not against any rules that I know of.

I mean Danis is a dingle berry hanging off Mcgregor's ass, but it's not his fault Khabib is so easily played.

Last edited:
That video makes Conor look like a bitch...
3X3BMdd.jpg

nF6py4N.jpg

2kA7pJL.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>
tenor.gif

then we got the promoter/president saying "I cant give you the belt" after destroying his cash cow.

I was at the fight. Trust me, Dana was 100% correct that a riot was seconds away from potentially happening. There were different pockets of crowd brawls happening everywhere throughout the arena. I kid you not, I literally saw someone jump over the rail to drop down the 12 feet to the lower levels to jump into a fight there.

It was fucking insane in there, and Dana was correct to not try and continue the show as it would make things worse.

I guess TS has never heard of time stamps.

I really don't know how Khabib didn't bust his knees when he landed.

30 mins of video no timestamp, fuck you OP

The previews are great! Very excited for both fights.

On a side note, watching the Max/Dustin preview at the very beginning with the Conor/Khabib lead up, fight and brawl. You can just already sense how big a rematch would be and how the UFC would promote it.

<DirkMavs>I don't know who is more easy to play with emotionally, Brazilians or Dagestanians, lol.

The correct move would have to track him down after the fight. Or bang his girlfriend. THINK, you emotional idiots.

Pretty sure it was the public raping of Danis' girlfriend conor that upset him in the first place

we knew he was a bitch, but it's nice to have more videographic evidence for the archives!
yeesh imagine being called a bitch by fat sherdoggers who never even had a confrontation in their life , the nerves of you betas

Back