UFC Ranked Bantamweights on Shelf

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Looking at the top 15 Rankings, all the fighters don't have fights except Francisco Rivera. The rest of the division isn't booked yet or is injured. I wonder if they are going to stacked the next TJ title fight with bantam fights. Outside of a hobbled Cruz, there really isn't any other legit challengers. The division isn't doing too great right now.

Bantamweight
Champion : TJ Dillashaw
1 Renan Barao
2 Dominick Cruz
3 Raphael Assuncao
4 Urijah Faber
5 Michael McDonald
6 Bryan Caraway
7 Aljamain Sterling
8 Takeya Mizugaki
9 Johnny Eduardo
10 Thomas Almeida
11 Eddie Wineland
12 Francisco Rivera
13 Iuri Alcantara
14 Frankie Saenz
15 Erik Perez

Assuncao isn't a legit contender? :icon_lol:

yes he technically beat tj but I don't think he has legit chance at beating him again. I don't want to see that fight and I don't think the ufc does either. hes a boring fighter.

Hmm yeah.. that division might not look as good as I thought.

yes he technically beat tj but I don't think he has legit chance at beating him again. I don't want to see that fight and I don't think the ufc does either. hes a boring fighter.

what the

Assuncao is a beast, already beat TJ, and deserves a title shot.

Agree BW kind of sucks ATM. Cruz vs. Dillashaw is literally the only fight I care about right now (but that's an awesome fight). Otherwise, I'm not a fan but just curious how far Caraway can go with Meisha as his corner.

Can't wait for the Assuncao rematch. I hope Cruz comes back with a vengeance also, all I care about.

They should just say fuck it and throw Caraway in there, have Tate vs Cyborg on the same card as the co-main ( on a shitty event ) or third fight down. With Cruz and assuncao being constantly injured macdonald mia for 2 years and Faber his team mate mind as well watch Mr.Tate get eaten alive while Cruz heals up

Time to stop posting, son.

Back