UFC Pulls Huge Ratings Again: 1.356 million for UFN 73

Holy shit, and thats FS1! Wonder how the next Fox one will do

Too bad casuals have been tuning into the crappiest two cards of the year.

ok, got it.. hahaha

:::cheers:::

In every thread that has a positive number from him, he gets called a 'paid shill' lol

Meanwhile he is openly against the reebok deal, thinks fighter pay can be higher & reports the under-performing PPV's too

Btw ... I been on a rancid kick lately

An nfl exhibition game just got 6.7 mil I thought ufc was bigger than the nfl

Don't fret about card quality.

The sheer amount of commercials is enough to banish away any potential new fans.

The sheer amount of commercials is enough to banish away any potential new fans.

Three chicken tenders, taters and gravy, I throw in a biscuit and a big ol' cookie.

Even with the weak card and non-dynamic personalities of Glover/OSP, UFC Fight Night 73 reached almost 1.4 million viewers, and averaged 1.159 million.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...ness-run-continues-with-saturdays-fight-night

From the article:

"...Saturday's main card, headlined by a light heavyweight battle of top contenders, where Glover Teixeira finished Ovince Saint Preux in the third round, airing from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET on FS 1, did 1,159,000 viewers. It was the sixth-biggest Fight Night audience in the history of the two-year-old station.... The audience grew throughout the night, peaking between 12:45 a.m. to 1 a.m. ET, for the finish and post-match of the main event, which did 1,356,000 viewers....."

Was a boring card too. Johnson beat what's his face though. Teixeira dominated but it wasn't the most exciting fashion.

This is what fight night cards have always looked like. 4 top 15 fighters, two being top 6 or 7 is pretty much what these cards have always looked like.

All events are automatic viewing after they have been blessed by the Queen.

Ronda bless.

This is what fight night cards have always looked like. 4 top 15 fighters, two being top 6 or 7 is pretty much what these cards have always looked like.

The quality was fine, Glover and OSP have been high up and Michael Johnson and his opponent are top fighters as well. Just weren't the best fights, that's how it plays out sometimes.

BTW GO RAMS. Going to the first game this year, our D is going to be incredible. We should get Aldon Smith out of trouble and give him a cheap contract. Nobody would want to play us.

If Ronda got new people in, Glover and OSP got them right out.

The quality was fine, Glover and OSP have been high up and Michael Johnson and his opponent are top fighters as well. Just weren't the best fights, that's how it plays out sometimes.

BTW GO RAMS. Going to the first game this year, our D is going to be incredible. We should get Aldon Smith out of trouble and give him a cheap contract. Nobody would want to play us.

There's no point in signing Smith. The line is incredible and incredibly deep. Defensively the Rams will be insane. All going to be about how Foles, the line and receivers play.

Yeah was a boring card. Only complaint for me was the lack of a truly elite prospect.

There's no point in signing Smith. The line is incredible and incredibly deep. Defensively the Rams will be insane. All going to be about how Foles, the line and receivers play.

Yeah was a boring card. Only complaint for me was the lack of a truly elite prospect.

Dude our line is incredible but it they got Smith's head on right OMG. Quinn, Long, Donald, Fairley, and Smith? Who do you pinpoint? That's not even mentioning some other solid players on the D. I wish our secondary was better. Foles will be good though, can't be worse than a 2nd or 3rd string guy which is mainly what we've been throwing out there since Bradford's rookie year.

Oh dear Lord. The Gregor dipshits are now saying he's responsible for this. You guys need to stop sucking so much flaccid d*ck.

These are pretty much overall the same numbers Fight Nights have always produced plus the fact that OSP is a local celebrity certainly helped in the drawings.

I swear most of you will just inject your won interpretation to support your biased views and won't use common sense.

Back