UFC proves again why it's so important.

Yeah... I'm fine with the rebook deal as long as the UFC never ceases to exist lol. Holy shit what wreck that bellator card was.
The card in general was OK, it was only the main/co-main that embarrassed the whole organization. But that's the problem with Bellator, they've repeatedly put bullshit fights as main events, rather than promoting the fighters who are competing for titles.

So a person opponent's determines how good he is lol. Some logic you use lol.
He's clearly unproven, he's 28 and hasn't had a step up in competition. He can't do his flashy striking against somebody as dynamic as Sage.

The card in general was OK, it was only the main/co-main that embarrassed the whole organization. But that's the problem with Bellator, they've repeatedly put bullshit fights as main events, rather than promoting the fighters who are competing for titles.

Not just the guys competing for a title, but they actual title holders themselves.

You're trying to tell me that you don't think Kimbo Slice vs DaDa 5000 delivered? It was amazing.

Cliffs on the evening?
untitled-3mtq5l.gif

It makes me wonder why Benson signed with that joke of an organization. I can understand he got paid more upfront, but fuck! I bet he was watching that Bellator show, and thinking what a fucking joke,

He's clearly unproven, he's 28 and hasn't had a step up in competition. He can't do his flashy striking against somebody as dynamic as Sage.
lol as dynamic as sage, he got tap from guard, by a sub that wasnt even sunk all the way. Page would kill him. All sage does is throw a side kick and burst till he gasses lol. The kid hasn't showed anything dynamic in the cage lol.

Zuffa's champions are loaded with Scott Coker's Strikeforce guys...

Werdum was a UFC fighter before strike force. As was Lawler. But if you notice, I didn't say strike force was a joke, I said bellator. Come did a great job with Strike force , which is why it's so strange to see even Ray Seffo putting together a better promotion right now than bellator.

Please...

The UFC cashed in on Kimbo too... and a decrepit Shamrock... and an ancient Royce Gracie...

Let's not act like Zuffa is above this kind of circus nonsense.

Shamrock fought in the UFC 10 years ago. Royce fought in the UFC 10 years ago. Kimbo wasn't main or co main and was surrounded by pretty great fights when he fought in the UFC.

Its not really the same thing

lol as dynamic as sage, he got tap from guard, by a sub that wasnt even sunk all the way. Page would kill him. All sage does is throw a side kick and burst till he gasses lol. The kid hasn't showed anything dynamic in the cage lol.
So what? At least he's not fighting cans in a C level promotion, BTW I'm not a fan of Sage, I'm just telling it as it is.

MVP still hasn't stepped up to decent opposition in a C level promotion at the age of 28 years old, Sage would beat Page handily, he'd take him down & submit him.

BigheartedCoarseHyena.gif

whew.gif

UFC can't completely take the moral high ground here tbh.

If Hughes was a shitty fighter, Royce was 10 years older and these fights were the main and co main event then you might have a point

The co-main and main were terrible. Like really, really bad. Nail in coffin pretty much. This terrible co-main and main were a disgrace. I wouldnt doubt Viacom just cuts it losses. Its viral in the MMA community how bad it was.

On a side note Mike Tyson is a TERRIBLE quest announcer. Cringe worthy.

So what? At least he's not fighting cans in a C level promotion, BTW I'm not a fan of Sage, I'm just telling it as it is.

MVP still hasn't stepped up to decent opposition in a C level promotion at the age of 28 years old, Sage would beat Page handily, he'd take him down & submit him.
sage has been fighting the same competition you just said it yourself. Now sage is fighting better competition when you clearly said they both fighting cans lol. No he wont take him down you're just trolling he would get slept in round 1 lol.

The only fight that was bad was the Kimbo/Dada fight, and if you had expectations, that's your own fault.

UFC might put on better fights, but as a company, they're evil as can be

The only fight that was bad was the Kimbo/Dada fight, and if you had expectations, that's your own fault.

UFC might put on better fights, but as a company, they're evil as can be

Yeah, so evil they built a multi million dollar sports science compound for its athletes.

Back