UFC proves again why it's so important.

wonder if bendo is second guessing his move

as long as all the checks clear bendo will be happy. he spent his UFC career with so many close fights in a dynamite 155 that i bet i welcomes some cans. also zero chance of facing anthony pettis in bellator

The absolute best is when Bellator replays the strike of the night and it is Royce Gracie's knee colliding with Ken Shamrock's testicles what a disgrace. I wonder if Royce will get a bonus for the "strike of the night"?

What do you mean you are good with the Reebox deal? Are you in the UFC? I am just curious because unless your a fighter in the UFC then what the heck difference does it make, unless you are with a company that sponsors fighters to promote their product I find it odd to be concerned about Reebox other than their apparel looks like the south end of a north bound donkey

On a serious not though, at least they will headline Michael Page. Makes up for the fact that bellator titles are meaningless. HW champ hasn't fought for promotion in 3 years, Lhw nobody wants to fight for it as evidenced by King mo vs Davis and Brooks can't even get a decent fight as Chandler would rather fight UFC cast away Thompson.

The funniest thing about it was the commentators acting like they just watch mma mastery pieces what a clown jimmy smith is. Jimmy smith was acting like Kimbo vs Dada was rory vs robbie lol.

Please...

The UFC cashed in on Kimbo too... and a decrepit Shamrock... and an ancient Royce Gracie...

Let's not act like Zuffa is above this kind of circus nonsense.
Say what you want but you don't see any of this circus shit excluding CM Punk but if they didn't sign him bellator would and why give them free ratings? They're not desperate enough to sign a 52 year old and a 49 year old.

Why did they take Big John McCarthy out as ref when the Gracie v. Shamrock fight started, maybe because John would actually call a fight properly ?

BigheartedCoarseHyena.gif

whew.gif

UFC can't completely take the moral high ground here tbh.
6 and 10 yrs ago. I think MMA fans and the UFC have matured a lot in this span, don't you?

Remember TS some people on here genuinely think Bellator is gonna surpass the UFC one day lol

Please...

The UFC cashed in on Kimbo too... and a decrepit Shamrock... and an ancient Royce Gracie...

Let's not act like Zuffa is above this kind of circus nonsense.

Yeah like 10+ years ago lol nice try

UFC didn't prove anything. Bellator did it for them.

For real. Bellator just made UFC look like the greatest sporting event to ever grace the planet. Holy shit I actually feel like I need a shower or something after watching that event.

It looked to me like Shamrock got kneed in the leg not the jewels! He quit! As far as Slice and Doodo 5000 go, I see more fighting on Kitchen Nightmares!! These last 2 senior events make synchornized swimming look like a death march, pathetic!

On a serious not though, at least they will headline Michael Page. Makes up for the fact that bellator titles are meaningless. HW champ hasn't fought for promotion in 3 years, Lhw nobody wants to fight for it as evidenced by King mo vs Davis and Brooks can't even get a decent fight as Chandler would rather fight UFC cast away Thompson.
Sage could probably beat Page, they could bill it as battle of the can killers.

Remember TS some people on here genuinely think Bellator is gonna surpass the UFC one day lol

I guarantee you this card hurt their product more than it helped. This was an embarrassment to the sport. Any anti UFC retard should just kill themselves right now if they think this is the future of the sport.

as long as all the checks clear bendo will be happy. he spent his UFC career with so many close fights in a dynamite 155 that i bet i welcomes some cans. also zero chance of facing anthony pettis in bellator
Very true.

I wonder if he'll face a can right out of the gate.

Back