UFC proves again why it's so important.

thebizkit

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm fine with the rebook deal as long as the UFC never ceases to exist lol. Holy shit what wreck that bellator card was.

And some people were actually talking about an exodus from the UFC, shameful. Coker sucks.

Yeah... I'm fine with the rebook deal as long as the UFC never ceases to exist lol. Holy shit what wreck that bellator card was.
Yeah, not Bellator's finest moment...

I expect better out of Scott Coker...

That was a horrible shit show Bellator was absolute trash tonight. I did enjoy the fancy entrance for the main event that part was well done. Tried to post in the other thread but the threads title didn't praise UFC so this may actually stay a few minutes before wasteland

As fun as it is to rip on DW, he's a million times better than Coker.

Lol. I always chuckle when the anti-UFC members act like any other org is even close to the UFC in quality.

What? That was 2 hours of pure fun. I had a blast.

That was a GOAT card if i've ever seen one.

I don't see why this thread should be moved. I'm serious when I say that the UFC is the single most important entity in mma.

Just glad I didn't tell friends to check out this must see.

Kimbo Slice probably got paid 300k lol... What a fucking joke.

Lol. I always chuckle when the anti-UFC members act like any other org is even close to the UFC in quality.

Please...

The UFC cashed in on Kimbo too... and a decrepit Shamrock... and an ancient Royce Gracie...

Let's not act like Zuffa is above this kind of circus nonsense.

I didn't expect much, but this was disgraceful.

BigheartedCoarseHyena.gif

whew.gif

UFC can't completely take the moral high ground here tbh.

Back